or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2150

post #32236 of 38000
I have $214 right now, been selling stuff trying to get a TOJ but I'm lost. I found a pair of CP bball highs in white hardly used came up somewhere for $165 shipped and I'm not sure if I should cop or keep saving for a toj. also, I don't know what toj I should get. toj0 2013 in gray with black lamb sleeves and black hardware for$380/charcoal ma-1 for$450/black lamb BCDR with silver zips for $780. I feel like I need a toj or more interesting clothing than I have to wear the bball highs right now. but I don't wanna miss the deal frown.gif already do have a pair of Achilles low vintage, though... help me decide on what to get, SF
post #32237 of 38000

That's a damn good deal on some CP's.

post #32238 of 38000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

That's a damn good deal on some CP's.


I know. fuck. I don't wanna knock out that much of what I earned right now since it's hard to make money without a job (although I'm looking, most places won't hire at 17) but I figured I won't be able to find a pair of cps this cheap again
post #32239 of 38000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

I know. fuck. I don't wanna knock out that much of what I earned right now since it's hard to make money without a job (although I'm looking, most places won't hire at 17) but I figured I won't be able to find a pair of cps this cheap again

Well you just answered your own question. "I figured I won't be able to find a pair of CP's this cheap again."

So buy them.

ToJ can wait.

From another perspective, you are 17. You are hopefully going to grow more. I'd hold out on an expensive ToJ till college.
post #32240 of 38000
wtf. don't buy either. You have $214.
post #32241 of 38000

spend all your savings on a worn pair of sneakers hmmm

post #32242 of 38000
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

wtf. don't buy either. You have $214.

What? Why not..? I'm saving and selling my things specifically for a toj.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

spend all your savings on a worn pair of sneakers hmmm

a lightly worn pair of shoes at ata step discount, I don't see a problem in doing so. I probably won't buy them anyhow, I just wanted some different opinions.
post #32243 of 38000
So you just argued that you are "saving and selling things specifically for a toj"
Then you argued that there is no problem in spending your savings on "a lightly worn pair of shoes at a step discount"
Then you stated that you "probably won't buy them anyhow" and that you were just playing with us.

So don't get anything.
post #32244 of 38000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloWang View Post

So you just argued that you are "saving and selling things specifically for a toj"
Then you argued that there is no problem in spending your savings on "a lightly worn pair of shoes at a step discount"
Then you stated that you "probably won't buy them anyhow" and that you were just playing with us.

So don't get anything.

confused.gif I'll probably just save for a TOJ. I just wanted some input and other opinions. It's hard to save for a jacket you want when a pair of sneakers you also want pops up for cheap. Sorry to bother you guys with my nonsense shog[1].gif

post #32245 of 38000
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

wtf. don't buy either. You have $214.

 

haha yeah pretty much this rotflmao.gif

post #32246 of 38000
I have negative a lot of money. Fuck you, med school
post #32247 of 38000
Where to kop those drkshdw cargo pants? Can't seem to find them anywhere now..
post #32248 of 38000
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Yes

Thanks, picked it up.
post #32249 of 38000
post #32250 of 38000
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/black_classic_leather_backpack/69338

Has anyone copped this? Im really tempted to buy it , do you guys think it will go on sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?