or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2043

post #30631 of 38192
I have two different wardrobes and because the said shoe is rather cheap, IMO, I rather preserve the sole than get it repaired later rather than sooner
Edited by gettoasty - 1/30/13 at 10:08pm
post #30632 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

gtrans i would find those nonnative lowtops with the flower patterns on them in blue to go with those pants u got from me. rg used to have 'em...but only in pink now.....

I regret not picking those up. :/ Loved that liberty pattern
post #30633 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Don't like any of those shoes Snow

I have the best for cropped / shorts albeit they are from a no name brand. I just like the black suede upper with the brown sole.





They were for work actually but ended up liking them so much that I moved them to my rotation and bought a pair of beaters for the office instead.

What are these Toasty?
post #30634 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


What is interesting about these exactly?

Well I am broke but I want something that looks more interesting than my chucks. IMO the suede material and leather details makes the regular authentic looks more interesting. What do you think of it actually? Is it hideous?

post #30635 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Been wearing stuff with a more streetwear vibe, this fits and I like the brand. Not sure I feel like being in acquisition mode though...


The camo reminds me of a jigsaw puzzle. I don't know. It wouldn't be the first thing I'd spend ~$400 on. Unless you're eyeing it for a lot less I'd pass.
post #30636 of 38192
But Fuuma already has everything you would spend $400 on...
post #30637 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

What are these Toasty?

Look nice and simple. From reverse image search: http://www.vanishingelephant.com/shop/product/verndale-black-suede/ but can't find non aus stockist and seems sold out most places.
post #30638 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflygrave View Post



marvielab, for summer use and with cropped pants. really really marked down too

Those are nice.


Why is LN-CC shoe size conversion different? Their US9 translates to 43 as opposed to 42 most people uses, which size to kop? confused.gif
post #30639 of 38192
Anyone know if sunsea runs big? Price seems good, not sure if I want just because they're on sale.
post #30640 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totakeke View Post


Those are nice.


Why is LN-CC shoe size conversion different? Their US9 translates to 43 as opposed to 42 most people uses, which size to kop? confused.gif

 

They don't have US sizes, theirs are UK. And UK runs 1 small. 

post #30641 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedWay View Post

They don't have US sizes, theirs are UK. And UK runs 1 large. 

ftfy.
post #30642 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by buran View Post

Anyone know if sunsea runs big? Price seems good, not sure if I want just because they're on sale.

These are nice, had been looking at them all season. I don't really have reason to buy, but IMO they're pretty much the best Converse-style sneak out there (except maybe the new Ann D's)
post #30643 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcomzzz View Post

The camo reminds me of a jigsaw puzzle. I don't know. It wouldn't be the first thing I'd spend ~$400 on. Unless you're eyeing it for a lot less I'd pass.

$400 is about Japanese retail, however I am not asking you to manage my finances so what I am asking is would you say acquiring said sweater is a good idea, considering I am looking for streetwear items and knowing what you do about my style/wardrobe.

Oh and I checked recently and I have some thing like 28-30 knits so it's not like I need another knit or can't rotate enough to have patterns.
post #30644 of 38192
Fuuma is that some sort of jacquard wool?
post #30645 of 38192
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?