or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2035

post #30511 of 38464
I like the acne, don't like the our legacy
post #30512 of 38464

Hendrix take that Ervell knit out of your sig I keep looking at the price and wanting it and being disappointed when it's sold and then forgetting all about it and doing it again frown.gif

 

This has happened like 5 times now.

post #30513 of 38464


post #30514 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivwri View Post

+1. Great book.

I haven't read Gibson in years. I used to read a fair bit of sci-fi but got bored with it, although I picked up 'The Windup Girl' (Bacigalupi) a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Must look out for some other recent authors.
post #30515 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post


our legacy melton wool blazer. tried this on at steven alan a few years ago and really liked it. decided against it, but I've kind of regretted it since. "the one that got away concept." really really cheap, but I don't really need it and I'm not entirely sure if it fits my aesthetic "direction" not that I could even really articulate what that is at this point. as if i really need more navy outerwear. or another blazer. and i've been kind of wanting to get another pair of boots instead, so i don't know what to do. it's cool though, and I could probably get a good amount of wear out of it in the winter months.


Just a heads up I ordered 3 different sizes and all were size 50, pretty sure they didn't change it and this one seemed to fit TTS, 50 was too big for me
post #30516 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Just a heads up I ordered 3 different sizes and all were size 50, pretty sure they didn't change it and this one seemed to fit TTS, 50 was too big for me

wtf. i tried on one size years ago. almost certain it was 46 and it fit me well, i think. gahhhhh. was just about to order too. now you got me confused and shit.
post #30517 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

wtf. i tried on one size years ago. almost certain it was 46 and it fit me well, i think. gahhhhh. was just about to drunk order too. now you got me confused and shit.

It's the melton wool from f/w 2011 season.
post #30518 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Hendrix take that Ervell knit out of your sig I keep looking at the price and wanting it and being disappointed when it's sold and then forgetting all about it and doing it again frown.gif


This has happened like 5 times now.

Solution: talk to M. LeWho about his Ervell sweater that may or may not wind up for sale. nod[1].gif
post #30519 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

our legacy melton wool blazer. tried this on at steven alan a few years ago and really liked it. decided against it, but I've kind of regretted it since. "the one that got away concept." really really cheap, but I don't really need it and I'm not entirely sure if it fits my aesthetic "direction" not that I could even really articulate what that is at this point. as if i really need more navy outerwear. or another blazer. and i've been kind of wanting to get another pair of boots instead, so i don't know what to do. it's cool though, and I could probably get a good amount of wear out of it in the winter months.

I got the Shield Jacket a few weeks back, didn't end up working for me because of the length, but I really liked the melton wool liner material and this looks similar.
post #30520 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

I ordered 3 different sizes and all were size 50... this one seemed to fit TTS, 50 was too big for me

puzzled.gif

Does this mean that three different sizes all fit like a size 50?

What does this mean.

The sleeves on my only OL blazer were way too long; no biggie, since they're meant to be rolled, but I'm pretty hesitant about their wool offerings.
post #30521 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

puzzled.gif

Does this mean that three different sizes all fit like a size 50?

What does this mean.

The sleeves on my only OL blazer were way too long; no biggie, since they're meant to be rolled, but I'm pretty hesitant about their wool offerings.

I mean I ordered 3 different sizes and I got Size 50 for all 3
post #30522 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

Neruda Tweed Rust/Black Big Check


What do you guys think of this bomber.  Made of wool by Acne.  I kinda like the cropped look.
http://shop.acnestudios.com/shop/sale/sale-men/outerwear/neruda-tweed-rust-black-big-check.html

It's really nice in person. Fits small though. I normally wear a 44/46, and this was about right in a 48 on me.
post #30523 of 38464
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post



Dana Lee. Looks like I'd have to size up one?
Also considering alternatives:



or



Not sure which I prefer. Crew necks sometimes seem like they're strangling me (ergo my love of henleys and u-necks).
post #30524 of 38464
Is Dana Lee just insanely high quality or something? I mean, you've got like, marled Old Navy tees for $11, a JCrew version for around $50, then...stratospheric items that just sort of all look the same to me.
post #30525 of 38464
Not sure, actually. J Crew stuff always fits me terribly, and I would assume that Old Navy wouldn't be much better.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?