or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1966

post #29476 of 39116
runnin out of ideas for a winter coat.. starting to get damn cold walking to work everyday..
post #29477 of 39116
notwithit, get the momas i postedd in the streetwear and denim shoe thread. probably cheaper than CPs and better imo.
post #29478 of 39116
Are those the same as the ones everyone bought a little while back in black? I tried them out in an 11 and they looked clownish on my feet. I might be able to get away with a 10, but I feel like 10.5 (which of course they don't have) would work better.

I guess the main attraction of the CPs is that they're a little sleeker. Also, not pre-distressed.
post #29479 of 39116
yeah nvm on those momas i posted. i just realized the sole is weird as fuck. leather and rubber stacked. like the heel is leather rubber leather rubber. i don't get it.
post #29480 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post

need a coat for the winter.. thoughts?

get this needles coat instead

http://nepenthesnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-stockneedles-boa-lining-shawl-coat.html
post #29481 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

get this needles coat instead
http://nepenthesnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-stockneedles-boa-lining-shawl-coat.html

while nice.. it's not really my look.. probably twice the price also..
any other ideas? need something pretty quick.. have to be in sweden in a week too .. gonna be cold!
post #29482 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post


while nice.. it's not really my look.. probably twice the price also..
any other ideas? need something pretty quick.. have to be in sweden in a week too .. gonna be cold!

no advice regarding what coat/jacket you should get, but if you're going to stockholm when visiting I recommend you to visit Barkarby outlet fing02[1].gif

post #29483 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

no advice regarding what coat/jacket you should get, but if you're going to stockholm when visiting I recommend you to visit Barkarby outlet fing02%5B1%5D.gif

I wish I was. I will be in Gothenburg for the week.
post #29484 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

get this needles coat instead
http://nepenthesnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-stockneedles-boa-lining-shawl-coat.html

Mikey, what's the cut like on those Rebuild jackets? The P2P always looks on the fence for me: perfectly fine for some coats, but too tight for others.
post #29485 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

Mikey, what's the cut like on those Rebuild jackets? The P2P always looks on the fence for me: perfectly fine for some coats, but too tight for others.


thats actually not part of the "rebuild"

but I've actually never tried any of the needles stuff on shog[1].gif
post #29486 of 39116
laugh.gif Well, they look neat, anyway...
post #29487 of 39116
spacepope had a rebuild jacket, maybe ask him...
post #29488 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post


I wish I was. I will be in Gothenburg for the week.

then you should definitely visit tres bien shop, it's really nice

post #29489 of 39116
i really need something.. black.. medium length.. preferably wool.. nice enough i can wear it to work which is a corporate environment.
I guess im open to grey also...
post #29490 of 39116
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post

i really need something.. black.. medium length.. preferably wool.. nice enough i can wear it to work which is a corporate environment.
I guess im open to grey also...

Peacoat, if that's long enough for your definition of medium length. Pretty boring, but everybody in a corp environment probably owns one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?