or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1934

post #28996 of 38200

Those we're the filippa k white ones I've had for a while (got them for 15$ at an outlet icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif)


Unfortunately the hmmm selection in Uppsala wasn't that big, and during my visit to stockholm I got no chance to check out one of their bigger stores, so I haven't been able to try on the blazer you got (they only had the ones with visible stitching and the fit on those didn't work for).

 

Also I've decided that if some "x% off one item" finds its way to the mail I'll probably just buy the hmmm ones, since the shape is spot on aswell as the color

 

EDIT: I did try on the boots with their white-painted jeans (those are just so awesome) as well though, hem was nice on those (in combination with the boots I mean)

post #28997 of 38200

did you try out the belt jacket?

post #28998 of 38200
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Those we're the filippa k white ones I've had for a while (got them for 15$ at an outlet icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif)


Unfortunately the hmmm selection in Uppsala wasn't that big, and during my visit to stockholm I got no chance to check out one of their bigger stores, so I haven't been able to try on the blazer you got (they only had the ones with visible stitching and the fit on those didn't work for).

 

Also I've decided that if some "x% off one item" finds its way to the mail I'll probably just buy the hmmm ones, since the shape is spot on aswell as the color

 

EDIT: I did try on the boots with their white-painted jeans (those are just so awesome) as well though, hem was nice on those (in combination with the boots I mean)

since you live in Sweden, are there a lot of fashionable people out there? I live in Norway and fashion is not a huge thing for Norwegian men. Most men don't care about how they look.

post #28999 of 38200




Silent
post #29000 of 38200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

since you live in Sweden, are there a lot of fashionable people out there? I live in Norway and fashion is not a huge thing for Norwegian men. Most men don't care about how they look.

I dunno really, probably the majority of fashionable people in Uppsala dress preppy, but sure, you can see cool outfits in Uppsala (and definitely in Stockholm)

post #29001 of 38200
i dont like the dropped front on that silent.
post #29002 of 38200

And when you say preppy, don't you mean stëk, which is the lowest level of preppy dressing?

 

Do you even see gothninjas (excuse my French, can't find a word that describes the style?  

post #29003 of 38200

snow get the white boots fing02[1].gif

post #29004 of 38200
dropped front without dropped back is gross
post #29005 of 38200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

And when you say preppy, don't you mean stëk, which is the lowest level of preppy dressing?

 

Do you even see gothninjas (excuse my French, can't find a word that describes the style?  

Don't know what level of preppy we're talking, but like, every piece in their outfits could be bought at Gant, if that helps.
I believe i've seen 3 gothninjas (or similar atleast) during the time I've lived in Uppsala, two who were quite cool and one guy who just looked ridiculous laugh.gif
But I mean, there aren't many people in Uppsala who dress both fashionable AND kinda unique, you can most often find someone who dresses similar to someone else

Haven't seen anyone who resembles me clothing-wise though icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #29006 of 38200
thanks guys
post #29007 of 38200
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Don't know what level of preppy we're talking, but like, every piece in their outfits could be bought at Gant, if that helps.
I believe i've seen 3 gothninjas (or similar atleast) during the time I've lived in Uppsala, two who were quite cool and one guy who just looked ridiculous laugh.gif
But I mean, there aren't many people in Uppsala who dress both fashionable AND kinda unique, you can most often find someone who dresses similar to someone else

Haven't seen anyone who resembles me clothing-wise though icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Yeah, me too. I've seen two gothninjas in my city, which is Oslo. One that wore Rick Ownes Geobaskets and black drop crotch pants and the other guy was just black and edgy,

and I couldn't see any particular rememberable pieces. 

 

Do any stops in Uppsala or Sweden sell high-end stuff? 

post #29008 of 38200

TBS is in Sweden isn't it?

post #29009 of 38200
you guys should really take this to pm
post #29010 of 38200
Man those HMMMM boots look pretty nice, might go check them out tomorrow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?