or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1914

post #28696 of 38754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somar View Post

 

 

More info about this one please! What does it say on the tag? A little too small to read

my good deed of the day. http://www.oki-ni.com/brands/raf-simons-men-s-dip-dye-crewneck-sweatshirt-raf1435blk.html

 

its a cool piece and will most likely be a sought-after collectible sometime in the 2150's. kop with konfidence. 

post #28697 of 38754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somar View Post


More info about this one please! What does it say on the tag? A little too small to read

don't understand why lots of ppl like that sweater

it's raf simons
post #28698 of 38754
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

don't understand why lots of ppl like that sweater
it's raf simons
The reasons for me are the price point, the designer, colors(despite the star trek comparison..) and the fit. In my eyes, it's the perfect sweater.
post #28699 of 38754
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

The reasons for me are the price point, the designer, colors(despite the star trek comparison..) and the fit. In my eyes, it's the perfect sweater.

price is ok consider the cotton and polyester plus machine washable.I don't see anything special about the fit. btw lol @ star trek comparison. biggrin.gif
post #28700 of 38754

700

 

 

What do you guys think of this belt?

 

3cm width, it's a bit small for jeans I think.


Edited by xdawes23 - 11/6/12 at 10:32pm
post #28701 of 38754
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post

 

What do you guys think of this belt?

 

3cm width, it's a bit small for jeans I think.

 

Only if you suit-up!

post #28702 of 38754
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

my good deed of the day. http://www.oki-ni.com/brands/raf-simons-men-s-dip-dye-crewneck-sweatshirt-raf1435blk.html

 

its a cool piece and will most likely be a sought-after collectible sometime in the 2150's. kop with konfidence. 

Thanks for the link!

post #28703 of 38754

Used pair of Alden AF43s (pic isn't the pair I'm interested in)

 

or BNIB Wolverine 1Ks

 

Both would be similar in price. Leaning towards the AF43s, but would appreciate some feedback before buying.

post #28704 of 38754

Yeah, Aldens look much nicer.

post #28705 of 38754


Yes/no? They're linen/rayon
post #28706 of 38754

The Star Trek factor is the main selling point on that Raf sweatshirt.

 

Those Yohji Rover? Yes if so, his rayon blends feel goood.

post #28707 of 38754

I think they're Ann D, they look nice though, good price too. I vote yes.

post #28708 of 38754

Alden.

post #28709 of 38754
post #28710 of 38754
Next-level dadcore
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?