or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1841

post #27601 of 38479
In need of a carry-on/weekender and this Marc Jacobs bag keeps catching my attention

1994158-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
post #27602 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickenshero View Post


My god, what did I do to miraculously offend you people. Besides existing I don't know what sort of pixel magic I'm doing to make you guys so asshurt. I asked for permission to post a lot of pictures in hopes of hearing input from other members. I'm told this won't bother anyone, apparently that's not true at all. I'm happy I got so much advice, advice that probably saved me thousands of dollars. I just don't understand why grown ass men are acting like children and getting all mad over pixels for no apparent reason other than to start trouble with someone. Do you really think I care that you blocked me? Who are you to me? Okay then, so if you blocked me, you blocked me, no one cares just go on about your day. Honestly I give up, thanks to everyone who helped me out I appreciate it.

i thought there was a minimum age to post in these forums...
post #27603 of 38479
Dior Leather Bomber -- olive, super soft leather, super expensive. Shearling collar. Made in France.

59743132526634974_juRYBFlc_f_zpsb1f813af.jpg

I don't own a bomber jacket, so not sure olive is the way to go but this one has a great cut and obviously quality.
post #27604 of 38479
Reedo, I personally think that jacket looks awesome. I can see the point of it not looking slim, because of the layers of fabric, but I do notice it has some elastic at the bottom which can help (unless it's short and then it could make the bulkiness worse by bunching everything up). That said, sometimes jackets do look cool a little bulkier because everyone will know your'e slim underneath. If you want a slim jacket there's only one option a peacoat sized down, IMO.
post #27605 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Reedo, I personally think that jacket looks awesome. I can see the point of it not looking slim, because of the layers of fabric, but I do notice it has some elastic at the bottom which can help (unless it's short and then it could make the bulkiness worse by bunching everything up). That said, sometimes jackets do look cool a little bulkier because everyone will know your'e slim underneath. If you want a slim jacket there's only one option a peacoat sized down, IMO.

Yea, I suppose I could wear it mostly open with the knit buttoned across like in the lookbook, I usually wear jackets open anyways
post #27606 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Dior Leather Bomber -- olive, super soft leather, super expensive. Shearling collar. Made in France. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
59743132526634974_juRYBFlc_f_zpsb1f813af.jpg
I don't own a bomber jacket, so not sure olive is the way to go but this one has a great cut and obviously quality.

Olive is pretty versatile. Can look good with indigo denim, black denim, black or grey trousers, etc. I say do it
post #27607 of 38479
Should I buy these (uniqlo)



or something like these

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/447324-bk.html Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

or recommend me something else (tapered sweat/soccer pants)
post #27608 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by glundr View Post


Its because you are arresting an entire thread asking stupid questions with no intention of buying anything, and you post walls of text, and your avatar was irritating

basically you act like a fag an your shits all retarded


I'm glad that you were so adequately able to tackle this irritating mess for us. Thank you for doing so, and thank you for the accompanying sophistication and wit. It's retorts like these that make all of us so proud—and it really reminds those fags and retards to stay in their place amiright?


plain.gif
post #27609 of 38479

Ann D tank....

 

post #27610 of 38479
no you would make that thing look terrible. you have to be emaciated and ridiculously tall for that to look even decent
post #27611 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Dior Leather Bomber -- olive, super soft leather, super expensive. Shearling collar. Made in France.
59743132526634974_juRYBFlc_f_zpsb1f813af.jpg
I don't own a bomber jacket, so not sure olive is the way to go but this one has a great cut and obviously quality.

This jacket is incredible. It's like 4gs though. Where would you buy it from?
post #27612 of 38479
Ann D tank would be a great long undershirt for layering.
post #27613 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

This jacket is incredible. It's like 4gs though. Where would you buy it from?

Their boutiques. That's what I meant by super expensive. Borderline insane, but for some reason, whenever I see a leather jacket I like it's always above 3K. Ugh.
post #27614 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post


Their boutiques. That's what I meant by super expensive. Borderline insane, but for some reason, whenever I see a leather jacket I like it's always above 3K. Ugh.

toj...? rolleyes.gif

post #27615 of 38479
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

toj...? rolleyes.gif

something tells me he's seen toj.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?