or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1823

post #27331 of 38355

If you're in need of a pair of Chelsea boots and don't mind the pointy toe (you'll warm up to it) go for it.

post #27332 of 38355
They'd definitely be better if they were sidezips, but these are at an insanely low price while being in pretty good quality.

I'm also much more receptive to the idea of black Chelsea boots—they'd look just fine with the pair of blue trousers I have, as well as with some other stuff sitting in my closet.
post #27333 of 38355
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Also, shirt too short, or ok?

this is too small bro
post #27334 of 38355
I know I said MC only regarding major purchases for the rest of the year but... calf Intarsia? peepwall[1].gif
post #27335 of 38355

Dries chelsea's
Found in local shop for 50% off. Not exactly this version, my completely black and with elastic siding. I never have any Dries shoes, so how quality his stuff?

post #27336 of 38355
a0102385_14341046.jpg
Ya, no ?
post #27337 of 38355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidoid View Post

Dries chelsea's

Found in local shop for 50% off. Not exactly this version, my completely black and with elastic siding. I never have any Dries shoes, so how quality his stuff?
Quality is good, I used to have the pony hair Chelsea boots and they felt solid. Rubber sole was rugged, welted. They fit me a bit snug though...that's why I had to get rid of them. Seeing as yours are at a local shop I'm assuming you've tried them on?
If the fit, buy them!!
post #27338 of 38355
Is it wrong to buy a long-sleeve version of a short-sleeve (slutty) t-shirt I already own?

300x400.jpg
post #27339 of 38355
that isn't a good look.
post #27340 of 38355

long sleeve tees, especially fitted ones, usually look like thermal pajamas in the worst way.

post #27341 of 38355
Same shirt as this, just in a different color and with long sleeves:

AvaQ3.jpg

(Would not wear with relaxed fit pre-distressed light blue jeans.)
post #27342 of 38355
if it fits like that, should be ok
post #27343 of 38355
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post


Quality is good, I used to have the pony hair Chelsea boots and they felt solid. Rubber sole was rugged, welted. They fit me a bit snug though...that's why I had to get rid of them. Seeing as yours are at a local shop I'm assuming you've tried them on?
If the fit, buy them!!


No I did not try them. But I guess that your pair fit large? That ones in shop marked 43.5 but I think that they fit 44 - 44.5 , if it is that's good.

post #27344 of 38355
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTTP View Post

long sleeve tees, especially fitted ones, usually look like thermal pajamas in the worst way.

we're not allowed to wear long sleeve shirts now? all these rules...
post #27345 of 38355
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post


we're not allowed to wear long sleeve shirts now? all these rules...

i just said they usually look bad. not seeing any rules being administered. i know we like to start fights with 'new members' here but come on.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?