or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1801

post #27001 of 38492

Should I buy this for 500$?

 

 

 

 

 

visvim 22l black

 

 

 

It's quite preposterous, but I want a quality backpack that can last me a long time.

What are alternatives I can look into?

post #27002 of 38492

Well if quality is really what you're after you can buy an osprey backpack for under $100 and it'll outlive you.  If you want both quality and that style, there are lots of other options that aren't half a stack.

post #27003 of 38492
Don't like the 2nd compartment on the Visvim
post #27004 of 38492


Get? I like the conservative drape and tighter fit towards the bottom. $165.
post #27005 of 38492
1746892.jpg?1345862448

Do these fit looser than the Achilles?
post #27006 of 38492
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

1746892.jpg?1345862448
Do these fit looser than the Achilles?

you lucky bastard, those are great!
post #27007 of 38492

reuploading this since I got no response last time...and I do need some kind of water-resistant jacket with hoodie in my wardrobe

post #27008 of 38492

the toe box is wider but they're narrow from the arch back. I sized down from my achilles

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

1746892.jpg?1345862448
Do these fit looser than the Achilles?

 

 

post #27009 of 38492
margiela.jpg

or

CP.jpg
post #27010 of 38492
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

the toe box is wider but they're narrow from the arch back. I sized down from my achilles Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Thanks, I'll give em a shot. I feel like I'm in between sizes for Achilles so I never felt comfortable getting a pair.
post #27011 of 38492
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesssir View Post

margiela.jpg
or
CP.jpg

I like the CPs. The MMM suede with that color looks gaudy.
post #27012 of 38492
Ann D linen trousers

http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/ann0108007blk

Yes or No?
post #27013 of 38492
Those are nice,

but WTF, "Prestige Line"? God that's awful.
post #27014 of 38492
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebugmm View Post

Ann D linen trousers
http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/ann0108007blk
Yes or No?

they are pretty boring, man. if they weren't ann d would you buy them, even at a cheaper pricepoint? linen is a nice material and black is best seen in person...but pretty meh
post #27015 of 38492
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Well if quality is really what you're after you can buy an osprey backpack for under $100 and it'll outlive you.  If you want both quality and that style, there are lots of other options that aren't half a stack.

 

 

Thanks. I'll look into other brands. 

I cannot justify spending 500$ on a bag, but visvim is known to have high quality, and the bag is simple.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?