or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1787

post #26791 of 39280
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

yes, that's great, source?

 

Reverse image search: It's Zara..

post #26792 of 39280
wow haha. it looks really nice.
post #26793 of 39280
it does look nice bc they rip off designer shit like topman
post #26794 of 39280
Yeah at $269 it might be a bit much for what it is, but i really like the shape.... hopefully it'll go on sale some time
post #26795 of 39280
If you like it but want a higher quality piece, maybe check out this KKA coat: http://www.essence-web.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=6299

Unlined double-ply wool/cashmere blend.
post #26796 of 39280
You can probably find a Rick on yoox/eBay too

But that's not bad if you like the material.
post #26797 of 39280

1.

 

2.

 

My thoughts 1. has no gold, gold might be tacky, but 2. has a nice shape in the sole with a little lip.

post #26798 of 39280
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post


Feeling this scarf for some inexplicable reason.

"Inexplicable" is right, that's super ugly dogg, the color story is actually pretty smart and well considered but the actual garment looks gross.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rosewater View Post

Thoughts on this coat?

Yeah dude this looks good, the topstitching around the fly front is kind of bananas but whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

My thoughts 1. has no gold, gold might be tacky, but 2. has a nice shape in the sole with a little lip.

1) looks roughly a million times better, buy that one. 2) is for suckers
post #26799 of 39280


Dehen Varsity for 270ish after student discount

The varsities on the Dehen website seem to sell out at 500+
post #26800 of 39280
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post


Dehen Varsity for 270ish after student discount
The varsities on the Dehen website seem to sell out at 500+

Nah dude. Are you from Evanston, IL? Did you just see this at Haberdash? I don't know who you are or what your deal is but I can't imagine it would work for you for more than 1 wearing.
post #26801 of 39280
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

My thoughts 1. has no gold, gold might be tacky, but 2. has a nice shape in the sole with a little lip.

2 - If you like the lip on it you can always paint the sole black to cover up the gold if you decide it's tacky, much easier than trying to put a different sole on 1. Both are fine though


Edit: also, the gold is just paint it'll probably come off with wear anyway.
Edited by Meis - 8/17/12 at 10:23pm
post #26802 of 39280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot View Post

Nah dude. Are you from Evanston, IL? Did you just see this at Haberdash? I don't know who you are or what your deal is but I can't imagine it would work for you for more than 1 wearing.

In Cambridge now, saw it at the Harvard Coop
post #26803 of 39280

Been looking for a pair of black side zips, should I get these?

post #26804 of 39280
That kind of makes it worse, I would avoid it for sure. I'm assuming you're going to school at Harvard? Which is awesome, but not something you should go out of your way to advertise.
post #26805 of 39280
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

1.

 

2.

 

My thoughts 1. has no gold, gold might be tacky, but 2. has a nice shape in the sole with a little lip.

 

i like the shape. can you identify what construction are used in those boots? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?