or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1780

post #26686 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Wish I had gotten the straight cut or sized up one on the slim, definitely too tight

anybody get the washed straight fit from this season? Trying to decide if sizing up 1 to 31 would work or be too big...
post #26687 of 38142

Thinking of buying this boat shoe..My budget is <$50, and am looking for a versatile color...I saw from a number of posts that light brown would be appropriate..

 

700

 

Critique?

post #26688 of 38142
gyakusou is a swag multiplier, it put me at over 9000
post #26689 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post

anybody get the washed straight fit from this season? Trying to decide if sizing up 1 to 31 would work or be too big...

Despite what W+H states, the top block isn't quite the same for the slims and straights. Box fresh, the straights fit like how the slims did after stretching. I probably could've sized down.

My 30 measures 16.5 right now ** for the raws.
post #26690 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1984 View Post

Thinking of buying this boat shoe..My budget is <$50, and am looking for a versatile color...I saw from a number of posts that light brown would be appropriate..

 

700

 

Critique?

those are fugly

post #26691 of 38142

Which of these sneakers should I get? My wardrobe consists of edgy/casual (express, h&m)

 

 

 

Shoe 1:

 700

 

Shoe 2:

700

 

 

Shoe 3:

700

post #26692 of 38142
if it has to be one: first
post #26693 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

those are fugly

+1

get some sperrys on discount instead
post #26694 of 38142

Palladium blanc hi black/white
1000

post #26695 of 38142
None of the above to basically everything that has been posted recently.
post #26696 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

those are fugly


Is it because of too much detail on the shoe...how about this one?

 

700

post #26697 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post


I'm a huge fan of their straight cut. Heard the slim cut is border-line jeggings so I've avoided them. They're nice jeans though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


Wish I had gotten the straight cut or sized up one on the slim, definitely too tight

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post


+1. They're cut well for the real skinny guys. I ended up getting a pair of straights in the same size. I might have them tapered a bit below the knee though.

 

Thanks for the input, guys. Really appreciate it. So I finally saw the jeans in person and tried them on, but I didn't buy them. Great fit on the jeans, but ultimately, I just wasn't a fan of the darted seat details. The search for another pair of denim continues!

post #26698 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurm View Post

None of the above to basically everything that has been posted recently.
 

basically everything wouldn't happen to exclude my post would it? peepwall[1].gif


Edited by kindofyoung - 8/11/12 at 1:00pm
post #26699 of 38142

palladiums are fugly.

post #26700 of 38142
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1984 View Post


Is it because of too much detail on the shoe...how about this one? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


mainly because it looks like an orthopedic shoe paired with an ugly boat shoe.

if you want boatshoes, just get topsiders, they're the least ugly boat shoe out there that i've seen
sperry-topsider-jcrew-1.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?