or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 159

post #2371 of 38323
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohomo View Post
It's a $150 watch, so I'd say no.

I need a leather or rubber watch to wear comfortably at work versus my other watches, which are metal. Other suggestions near that price point woudl be welcome.

get a used hamilton or even a swatch. nay to that watch.
post #2372 of 38323
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohomo View Post
It's a $150 watch, so I'd say no.

I need a leather or rubber watch to wear comfortably at work versus my other watches, which are metal. Other suggestions near that price point woudl be welcome.

You can always just buy additional bands, and switch them out when you need to.
post #2373 of 38323
No.
post #2374 of 38323
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliu52 View Post
the a&f one is good, ive seen it in person. then again im the only one on this forum that likes a&f.

I don't mind A+F either. I tried on that exact knit and it was pretty nice. I say go
post #2375 of 38323
Still looking for nice jawns to wear in Junya-inspired fits. Could I do better for $165?
post #2376 of 38323
yes, GAP. i am dead serious.
post #2377 of 38323
Yah im pretty sure a pair of washed levis would look better than those at a fraction of the price.
post #2378 of 38323
there are probably some levis 511's or 514's that would work for you, wmmk.
post #2379 of 38323
I have 501s and 514s that look almost exactly like that. The 514s are cut just a bit closer to the cut, but the old 501s are faded to look nearly identical (except they finally wore through at the knee the other day, so now I guess there is a whole in them).
post #2380 of 38323
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmmk View Post
Still looking for nice jawns to wear in Junya-inspired fits. Could I do better for $165?
You could do better for $40. Those look like bootcuts with bells palsy. those aren't stacks, they are sharpei.
post #2381 of 38323
Lolz. I'm open to Levi's, Gap, or any other cheap stuff, but I'm yet to see a light wash pair that doesn't look like total shit. Did you have a specific pair of $40 jeans in mind?
post #2382 of 38323
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmmk View Post
Lolz. I'm open to Levi's, Gap, or any other cheap stuff, but I'm yet to see a light wash pair that doesn't look like total shit. Did you have a specific pair of $40 jeans in mind?

Thats because almost all light washes look like shit compared to darker denim. If you want a pair of light jeans it's pretty par for the course.

I always get roped into Gap comments but I guess if it were me I'd wait and see what Gaps denim relaunch brings next month.

Light blue always looks pretty indistinguishable until you get to PRPS level stuff. For what you posted, I'd either save up and go big or save yourself some money and get a $50 pair that looks identical.
post #2383 of 38323
Personally I think those washed acnes look fantastic and the cut is great especially for your build.

I think rye has some kill city jeans that looked pretty dope that are washed, possibly cheaper if he wants to chime in here. Check one of his past few fits.
post #2384 of 38323
Plain 7 For All Mankind navy poplin shirt from Gilt...$58 Should I buy? http://www.gilt.com/s/sevenspring/product/14151073
post #2385 of 38323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
Thats because almost all light washes look like shit compared to darker denim.

Paging Chrono.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?