or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1402

post #21016 of 39134
edit: nm just saw what the piece being discussed was
Edited by the shah - 12/2/11 at 1:28pm
post #21017 of 39134
I think once you put that thing on your body you'll see you can wear it with anything.* it looks so much better in real life being worn.

when it first came out a few years ago I tried it on in a bloomingdales and was ready to instakop but don't know what stopped me. It was also like the same price that it was on Yoox, ~500 so I don't know what the deal with that price was.

*americana helps: jeans, cords, heavy wool pants, etc.
post #21018 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

I think once you put that thing on your body you'll see you can wear it with anything.* it looks so much better in real life being worn.
when it first came out a few years ago I tried it on in a bloomingdales and was ready to instakop but don't know what stopped me. It was also like the same price that it was on Yoox, ~500 so I don't know what the deal with that price was.
*americana helps: jeans, cords, heavy wool pants, etc.

Will a pair of loose Eternals/ or slim NFs work...?peepwall[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

edit: nm just saw what the piece being discussed was

The herringbone pants @ SW looked so awesome icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif it would've been either that or this blazer.
post #21019 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

Will a pair of loose Eternals/ or slim NFs work...?peepwall[1].gif

yeah of course. it really doesn't look as absurd in real life as it does in that yoox shot. it just looks like a herringbone winter coat of some kind and is way less conspicuous than you probably thing. I think it has a single or maybe double vent in the back which might get some looks if people are checking out your ass though.

I mean if you start running around with your thumbs through the holes and no gloves on people will stare, but that's the only "strange" thing about the jacket really.
post #21020 of 39134
post #21021 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

mugler hoodcoat?
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/l41a/item/otp5624/

Can you really fit a 44?
post #21022 of 39134
Have you looked at Devoa's offerings, snow? I bet they have what you're looking for.
post #21023 of 39134
nope. just giving yall an idea without blowing up the spot wink.gif
post #21024 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

Have you looked at Devoa's offerings, snow? I bet they have what you're looking for.

yeah, i was looking thru layers and ink.
the zam b coat looks nice. not sure if i can go thru winter without a hood redface.gif
post #21025 of 39134
What about a hooded scarf. Didn't you have a rick one?

That's not to say you shouldn't have a hooded coat. satisfied.gif
post #21026 of 39134

pants.jpg

 

I need something loungy for the summer and I think this would look good with some hightops. Thoughts??

post #21027 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

What about a hooded scarf. Didn't you have a rick one?
That's not to say you shouldn't have a hooded coat. satisfied.gif

yup i have that rick hood, kinda small tho. theres always this:
420420
wish it wasnt asymmetrical
post #21028 of 39134
snowman I feel like you spend all your free time browsing internet boutiques for the most ridiculous pieces you can find.


no hate tho, just saying.
post #21029 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

yup i have that rick hood, kinda small tho. theres always this:
420420
wish it wasnt asymmetrical

I really like this, would love to see a girl rock it on the streets

edit: can i get a product link on dat ish?
post #21030 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I really like this, would love to see a girl rock it on the streets

go find a muslamic woman teacha.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?