or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 1359

post #20371 of 39342

http://www.gimmeshoes.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_27&designer_id=14&products_id=7

 

F + B #745 in black.  I don't really own any boots, and I tend to wear jeans.  Are these a good call?  Also, is that rubber coated leather sole kinda okay in rain / snow?

 

I'm a 10 on the foot measuring thing, so I'm guessing I'd be a 9.5 or 9 in these.

post #20372 of 39342
KingJ they dont have half-sizes I am guessing you are 43 use same size as CP the rubber soles are fine for rain or light snow but not really great on ice. i have them in a waxed reverse leather and the sole isn't rubber, but another pair has rubber...hmm. Fine with denim too but if you can get them on discount that would be better
post #20373 of 39342

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

KingJ they dont have half-sizes I am guessing you are 43 use same size as CP the rubber soles are fine for rain or light snow but not really great on ice. i have them in a waxed reverse leather and the sole isn't rubber, but another pair has rubber...hmm. Fine with denim too but if you can get them on discount that would be better


Hmm.  Yeah I don't so much care about not slipping as about my shoes not getting fucked up.  I was going to pick them up during the Barney's sale... you seem to think I could do better for the money?

post #20374 of 39342
for 400+ yes but they often go down to 200 range which is not bad
post #20375 of 39342
f+b are a great deal especially come sale time. I believe I picked mine up for about 250.
post #20376 of 39342
420

Canada Goose Chilliwack

kinda need a more serious winter coat. I know Canadians will say these are too common, but I don't live in Canada and have never seen anyone wearing one IRL

Also, anything else similar to consider? There are a few parajumpers and Moncler jackets I like also, but unfortunately those are at least 2x the price
post #20377 of 39342
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Pretty sure I tried that one on in person, TTS (and a little roomy at that). Quality felt really good in person, pretty sure it's harris tweed (but I tried the brown one, so IDK for sure)

i tried it on at a barney's co-op....put on a medium and it was warm and snug....next paycheck i'm gonna pull the trigger
post #20378 of 39342
1251_1.jpg

blah if this doesn't sell by thursday sooo tempted to purchase. It has detachable sleeves with hidden zippers, and it's not leather; it's from a black denim I think, which is a nice touch since if it was leather it would be probably unwearable throughout the entire year since it's already hot where I live.

Someone tell me why it's bad or please purchase this to put me out of my misery
post #20379 of 39342
the distressing is kinda cheesy
post #20380 of 39342


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

for 400+ yes but they often go down to 200 range which is not bad


I for one think it 400 isn't a bad deal. Good quality boots after all.

post #20381 of 39342
^didn't see the distressing before Unc pointed out, I need to get a pair of glasses.. but yeah now I see the distressing its bleh
post #20382 of 39342
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

f+b are a great deal especially come sale time. I believe I picked mine up for about 250.

Yep, picked mine up for $179 last season. Just wait until sale time, then call around to see if any Barney's have them left in your size.
post #20383 of 39342
hate f+b
post #20384 of 39342
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmt View Post

420
Canada Goose Chilliwack
kinda need a more serious winter coat. I know Canadians will say these are too common, but I don't live in Canada and have never seen anyone wearing one IRL
Also, anything else similar to consider? There are a few parajumpers and Moncler jackets I like also, but unfortunately those are at least 2x the price

Get the Yorkville and you'll have a detachable hood.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #20385 of 39342
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

back again. to be worn with white jeans, black jeans, black wool pants? might even pair them with lanvin nylon pants devil.gif
466466
too trendy or what? silhouette is awesome tho..

hmm i think like the dries derbies you posted better, not sure how well these would gel with the rest of your wardrobe from what I've seen...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?