Originally Posted by notwithit
I don't like them, but they'd probably go with the casual stuff you wear. That's probably not very helpful. Not at all a dig at your casual fits, either.
Which of the following (any or all) concert tickets should I get:
- Mark Kozelek (former Sun Kil Moon)
- Handsome Furs (leaning toward skipping, since I just saw Wolf Parade)
- Sleigh Bells (liked what I caught of their set opening for LCD Soundsystem last fall)
- Iron & Wine (haven't gotten his new album yet, although I ordered it; I like some of his earlier stuff and find other things too slow/quiet)
Already bought tickets to:
- Cut Copy
- TV on the Radio
- Elephant Six Collective "Holiday Surprise" show (not sure what that last part means)
Only Mark Kozelek. well maybe Yeasayer if you do a lot of drugs and I don't mean kiddie stuff like pot.
Also with the Elephant Six holiday tour be prepared to see some really depressing burnouts. You can buy a lot of acid when Micheal Stipe pays for your studio time.....