or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › How many miles did you run today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How many miles did you run today? - Page 545

post #8161 of 10340
4.5. Trying to get up to five days per week.
post #8162 of 10340
Benn slacking about posting lately - work has been crushing me.

NYC Half this past Sunday - 1:19:28

A PR by 27 seconds.
post #8163 of 10340
2 1/2 fast (for me) with hills

Good stuff Myles - sickeningly fast as ever!
post #8164 of 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylesmyles View Post

Benn slacking about posting lately - work has been crushing me.

NYC Half this past Sunday - 1:19:28

A PR by 27 seconds.

6 recovery miles last night. 20 200s this morning for breakfast in sets of 5 with jog recovery. I'm on another planet soon.

myles, are you doing the red hook crit? It's a really good time, lit night time race, men and women separate, hipsters everywhere.

We should really take a run sometime.
post #8165 of 10340
about 11 - didn't even know about the Crit run - looks interesting, though I assure you I'm no hipseter, they may not even let me in. I imagine it's a pretty fast course? Would be curious to see what kind of time I could run....
post #8166 of 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylesmyles View Post

about 11 - didn't even know about the Crit run - looks interesting, though I assure you I'm no hipseter, they may not even let me in. I imagine it's a pretty fast course? Would be curious to see what kind of time I could run....

It is really really fast. Basically 4 loops around a parking lot.

3.4 today, all I had time for.
post #8167 of 10340
2 laps of Sears Point. Or 5 miles if you prefer.
post #8168 of 10340
6 miles for me. Arctic weather here, probably -10c with windchill
post #8169 of 10340
50 for me today. No typo. Just completed a 50 mile ultra. Half of it in snow with about 15 in a headwind blizzard. Got some great pics I'll post when I get home. Hit my target of finishing in under 10 hrs. Won't wow anyone with the pace, but it did it for me and took 16th place overall. Great day and great run.
post #8170 of 10340
You win the thread.
post #8171 of 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingin' it View Post

50 for me today. No typo. Just completed a 50 mile ultra. Half of it in snow with about 15 in a headwind blizzard. Got some great pics I'll post when I get home. Hit my target of finishing in under 10 hrs. Won't wow anyone with the pace, but it did it for me and took 16th place overall. Great day and great run.

Nice! How many 50s have you done? I've just started training for #4...

7 for me today in brand new shoes (New Balance Minimus).
post #8172 of 10340
Ran 5.8km on the treadmill today.
post #8173 of 10340
13.25 in 1:34 for me yesterday, treated a 1/2 like a medium hard tempo run. Wasn't too bad.
post #8174 of 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennglock View Post

You win the thread.

Thanks, I'll take it for the day, but that's about it. There are some pretty heavy hitters (Fueco, Sam BB, Myles, and 11oclock to name a few) in here that have some very impressive accomplishments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueco View Post

Nice! How many 50s have you done? I've just started training for #4...

7 for me today in brand new shoes (New Balance Minimus).

First 50M.Always wanted to do an ultra and now seemed like the right time.
Impressive weather for the first day of spring. The 50 was tough enough. There was a 100M too. There were 68 signed up a couple days prior to the race. Several didn't show, many changed to 50M knowing the weather, and the rest ran. Only 6 finished the entire race. The snow, wind, cold, etc was too much to deal with. I'll post a few pics from some aid stations.

You doing just the 50 this time or is it part of another ultraman race?
post #8175 of 10340
Some pics from the 50M ultra I recently completed.
First pic - not a bad day.
2nd & 3rd pic- coming and leaving aid station with 17 miles to go
Last pic - coming to the finish through a bit of town
Awesome stuff, great time and test.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › How many miles did you run today?