or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread - Page 45

post #661 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagon View Post

Several months ago, I got these Saint Crispins at a significant discount.

Ian's a heck of a guy.




Thank you for your kind words!

Best,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com
post #662 of 683
I'm tardy posting my most recent purchase from Ian: an Orazio Luciano La Vera Sartoria Napoletana single breasted navy suit. Must have it tailored soon. Ah, Napoli!

AppleMark

post #663 of 683
Very nice. Is button stance high or is that angle of photo?

On another note, anyone try the Sutor chukkas? Thoughts and pics would be appreciated.
post #664 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

Very nice. Is button stance high or is that angle of photo?

On another note, anyone try the Sutor chukkas? Thoughts and pics would be appreciated.

A little of both - the button stance is relatively high (which I love) and it's because the angle of the photo.

Here's another with a different angle.

AppleMark
post #665 of 683
Helpful, thanks
post #666 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by aph999 View Post

A little of both - the button stance is relatively high (which I love) and it's because the angle of the photo.

Here's another with a different angle.

AppleMark

The Orazio Luciano product is fantastic! Any clients who are "debating" on whether or not to try it I really can give it my full endorsement, it's fantastic!

Here is a link to the current inventory:

http://www.shopthefinest.com/nsearch.aspx?Brand=Orazio%20Luciano&page=1

Best,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com
post #667 of 683
Truly a classic, Neapolitan fit. Presents a very striking silhouette.
post #668 of 683
Thought I'd bump the thread with a cross-post; my second pair of Sutor's from STF that I jumped on last night. As I said in the recent purchases thread, they look like a nice, mid-brown, less formal alternative for the stable.

Ian doesn't need any help in publicizing, but for those who didn't know - these are from a big batch of Sutors that just popped up there a few days ago. If you're interested you might want to go look pronto...

post #669 of 683
There is a large new group, many are in a Goodyear or Norwegian construction . If you play golf we have 2 colors of one particular Norwegian construction shoe, fantastic!

http://www.shopthefinest.com/nsearch.aspx?Brand=Sutor%20Mantellassi&page=1

Best,

http://www.ShopTheFinest.com
post #670 of 683

How is the fit of the Borelli jackets? I've been looking at the size 40 of this jacket for some time, and missed out on it today. I'm a 38R in a suit, so curious if the 38R of this jacket would still work or if it would be a bit snug in the winter with additional layers?

 

http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-71130-luigi-borrelli-navy-blue-jacket-38-us-48-eu.aspx

post #671 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post

How is the fit of the Borelli jackets? I've been looking at the size 40 of this jacket for some time, and missed out on it today. I'm a 38R in a suit, so curious if the 38R of this jacket would still work or if it would be a bit snug in the winter with additional layers?

http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-71130-luigi-borrelli-navy-blue-jacket-38-us-48-eu.aspx


Hello,

We are having a technical issue that forced us to remove 3 models in size 40. We have to wait a bit longer before being able to return them to the site, please send us an e-mail directly, or wait a few days and this will be available in size 40.

Also to answer your question, I think it is smart with this product to size up one size from your suit size.

Best regards,

Ian
http:www.ShopTheFinest.com
post #672 of 683

It seems that long jackets (at least in my size, US 46) are rare on STF.  That seems to be the case at other online retailers, such as ehaberdasher, as well.  Is there a reason for this? Is there a time of year or a place where more are available?

post #673 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post

It seems that long jackets (at least in my size, US 46) are rare on STF.  That seems to be the case at other online retailers, such as ehaberdasher, as well.  Is there a reason for this? Is there a time of year or a place where more are available?

As a matter of fact more and more we have size 46 Long, mostly suits, but we have the size. Currently we have online Orazio Luciano in size 46 Long and Luigi Borrelli in 46 Long. In addition we are introducing a new brand in the near future that will include 46 Long.

Is there something particular that you are looking for?

Best,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com

post #674 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorldsFinest View Post


As a matter of fact more and more we have size 46 Long, mostly suits, but we have the size. Currently we have online Orazio Luciano in size 46 Long and Luigi Borrelli in 46 Long. In addition we are introducing a new brand in the near future that will include 46 Long.

Is there something particular that you are looking for?

Best,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com

 

I was looking, in particular, at the Borrelli sport-coats.

post #675 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post

I was looking, in particular, at the Borrelli sport-coats.

Please call or PM me to discuss.

Best regards,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread