or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread - Page 39

post #571 of 707

Has anyone had anything shipped to Canada? Customs and Duty? Some shippers I've experienced seem to be able to pass right through. I'd appreciate any experienced advice.

post #572 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

I haven't seen this thread, but I recently bought some shirts from Shop The Finest, and I'm very happy with everything with them. I sent to them a tons of emails because of my doubts about the fit. They always answered me as fast as they can and always very respectful. When finally I decided, I was scared because of the shipping, my sister was going to be in Vegas, she was goign to arrive on friday and leave on monday, so I didn't know if the shirts could make it on time. I asked them if this can be possible and they take care of it. When my sister arrived, the shirts were already there. nod[1].gif


I must say that they have a loyal customer in here, I will be glad to keep shopping with them. biggrin.gif




love the light blue barba. how much was that?
post #573 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

love the light blue barba. how much was that?

Thanks! I think it was $139.00, I don't remember well.
post #574 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billton View Post

Has anyone had anything shipped to Canada? Customs and Duty? Some shippers I've experienced seem to be able to pass right through. I'd appreciate any experienced advice.

Ian is great. My shirt got to Toronto in like 5 days.

 

Best of all : NO customs, no duty. Ian is a beauty, and STF is the best. I also orded a pair of Sutors last summer and no customs/duty.

post #575 of 707

Excellent. If the item is still there in a day or two I'll snap it up and post my experience for any future Canadians amongst us when it arrives.

post #576 of 707
Anyone willing to take a Barba from STF off my hands? New & awesome!
post #577 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

Anyone willing to take a Barba from STF off my hands? New & awesome!

Deets?
post #578 of 707

Okay! they arrived, fit well, are beautiful, and no problems with duty or customs. You may add me to the list of satisfied customers.

post #579 of 707
Visited the STF warehouse the other day looking for a birthday present for a friend. (Of course, I wound up buying a suit for myself, 'cause that's what SF does for you...) Hadn't been since he was in Venice. It really is worth a trip if you are visiting LA. Kind of like the top floor of Nieman Marcus, but at wholesale.

And iff anyone needs a proxy, I'll be happy to provide the service. My fee will be a very moderately priced trinket off their shelves...
post #580 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon View Post

Visited the STF warehouse the other day looking for a birthday present for a friend. (Of course, I wound up buying a suit for myself, 'cause that's what SF does for you...) Hadn't been since he was in Venice. It really is worth a trip if you are visiting LA. Kind of like the top floor of Nieman Marcus, but at wholesale.

And iff anyone needs a proxy, I'll be happy to provide the service. My fee will be a very moderately priced trinket off their shelves...

What is a proxy?
post #581 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon View Post


And iff anyone needs a proxy, I'll be happy to provide the service. My fee will be a very moderately priced trinket off their shelves...

Why would someone want a proxy?
post #582 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Why would someone want a proxy?

+1 Ian ships anywhere I thought. Wasnt it stated a few post above that he shipped to international waters without any issues?
post #583 of 707
I can't wait until my cutting phase ends an get some trousers and jeans from STF.
post #584 of 707

Got my first order from ShopTheFinest. Barba and Finamore shirts and Borrelli pants. Going to have to return the Finamore unfortunately as it's a linen cotton blend and the listing on the site said it was all cotton.

post #585 of 707
can anyone tell me about the donnanna pants? are they really a size small? hows the rise?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread