or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread - Page 35

post #511 of 707
I just stumbled across this on STF - does anyone know what the name for this type of collar (from STF here)? I don't think it's quite a "shawl" collar, but something else....



I can't tell from the product pic if I like it or not and am hoping to track down some "fit pics" of similar from the name...
post #512 of 707
Looks like a cutaway Capri? Appears to be one piece from the pics...
post #513 of 707
thanks again to the fine peeps at STF!

x post!

480E61A8-3C92-4D78-A915-DAE9A223A307-252-00000014783C5118.jpg
CED41C7D-2BBB-4CC8-80E1-4EF3B8C0BACA-252-000000148B81187D.jpg
post #514 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks again to the fine peeps at STF!
x post!
480E61A8-3C92-4D78-A915-DAE9A223A307-252-00000014783C5118.jpg
CED41C7D-2BBB-4CC8-80E1-4EF3B8C0BACA-252-000000148B81187D.jpg
details?
post #515 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

details?

both barba napoli. smile.gif
post #516 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

both barba napoli. smile.gif
link to them on stf?
post #517 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

link to them on stf?

99.99% it is these 2 in 16.5.

http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-53184-barba-napoli-blue-shirt-size-165-us-42-eu.aspx
http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-53108-barba-napoli-blue-shirt-size-165-us-42-eu.aspx
--
btw, HUGE shout out to ian for all of his help with my various purchases. he is truly a stand up guy. couldnt ask to do business with a better fellow. will be kopping some more tonight. smile.gif
post #518 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

99.99% it is these 2 in 16.5.
http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-53184-barba-napoli-blue-shirt-size-165-us-42-eu.aspx
http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-53108-barba-napoli-blue-shirt-size-165-us-42-eu.aspx
--
btw, HUGE shout out to ian for all of his help with my various purchases. he is truly a stand up guy. couldn't ask to do business with a better fellow. will be kopping some more tonight. smile.gif


FTFY. +1 on Ian's customer service. Flew down to LA last month and visited him at his warehouse. He was very accomodating and wasn't pushy at selling anything at all, basically let me wandered around and tried on anything I wanted icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #519 of 707
awesome. and thanks. i fixed that typo. facepalm.gif
post #520 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlau View Post

FTFY. +1 on Ian's customer service. Flew down to LA last month and visited him at his warehouse. He was very accomodating and wasn't pushy at selling anything at all, basically let me wandered around and tried on anything I wanted icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
+1
post #521 of 707
Ive shopped at many, MANY online venues - Ian is the only one to send me a friggin video of my requests. Amazing. Resulted in a multiple unit purchase, very excited. Best customer service EVAR. Period.
post #522 of 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Ive shopped at many, MANY online venues - Ian is the only one to send me a friggin video of my requests. Amazing. Resulted in a multiple unit purchase, very excited. Best customer service EVAR. Period.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif x infinity
post #523 of 707
Calling Spoo, Calling Spoo: Internet BigTimer™ Alert.

A load of Genuine Crocodile Sutor's just dropped on STF, including these bad boys:



Those are 9s, but maybe they run large.

Damn if Ian doesn't bring home the goods!
post #524 of 707
F8E43128-B43C-4352-AF95-7EE5DB259162-958-00000052AAC6FB94.jpg
fin.jpg
post #525 of 707
So you're the one who cleaned out all the Finamore shirts?

15.75?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread