or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread - Page 28

post #406 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlino View Post
Anyone hear anything or order anything from Ian lately? I sent him a couple of e-mails with question regarding some shirts I wanted to order but I haven't received any replies. Little hesitant to place an order, now.

Thanks!

Yep - He responded right away, but he may be drowning in his new delivery of shirts...

Also, as promised - thanks Ian!

I like the carpet here even more.

post #407 of 683
x post

New flannel Borrelli pants from STF.
Absolutely amazing!
6c03ae03-2cec-d07c.jpg
6c03ae03-2cfc-b010.jpg

thanks ian and crew!!
post #408 of 683
They just posted a boatload of new shirts!

Sorry I found them first, 15.5s smile.gif
post #409 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

They just posted a boatload of new shirts!
Sorry I found them first, 15.5s smile.gif

In instances like this, I am glad that I am not the same size as you...
post #410 of 683
A rather impressive selection! And good prices on those scarves!
post #411 of 683


ZOMG navy blue Borrelli leather jackets at $399 just added!
post #412 of 683
^^^^^^^^

Insta kop.

Now let's hope they don't run too slim!
post #413 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

^^^^^^^^
Insta kop.
Now let's hope they don't run too slim!

Let me know how that goes... very interested!
post #414 of 683
I would be also interested how these leather jackets fit. Ian had another batch a few months ago.
From the measurements, it seems that these run pretty large, so almost I would need to size down. On the other hand, the suede Borrelli jackets seem slim, so I need to size up. I am a bit confused.

e.g Navy jacket size 50EU - Chest: 45"

Beige suede jacket same size - Chest: 39"
post #415 of 683
I saw that beige Borreli suede jacket as well, pure sex IMO.
post #416 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

x post
New flannel Borrelli pants from STF.
Absolutely amazing!
6c03ae03-2cec-d07c.jpg
6c03ae03-2cfc-b010.jpg
thanks ian and crew!!

where is the link for the pants? Cannot find it on website.
post #417 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by yace View Post


where is the link for the pants? Cannot find it on website.

Here is the link: http://www.shopthefinest.com/nsearch.aspx?Category=Clothing&refine=y&Type=Pants&Brand=Borrelli&page=4

 

You could also just scroll over "clothing" and click on pants. Then you could filter the search by brand and click on Borrelli. After you click through a few pages you'll come across a bunch of those flannel trousers. 

post #418 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


ZOMG navy blue Borrelli leather jackets at $399 just added!

omfg. Been looking for a navy blue leather jacket for a while. I even got desperate and bought a navy leather bomber from diesel >.> which actually ended up being black..

measurements seem big though for a 38
post #419 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post

I would be also interested how these leather jackets fit. Ian had another batch a few months ago.
From the measurements, it seems that these run pretty large, so almost I would need to size down. On the other hand, the suede Borrelli jackets seem slim, so I need to size up. I am a bit confused.
e.g Navy jacket size 50EU - Chest: 45"
Beige suede jacket same size - Chest: 39"
that leather looks oh so soft
post #420 of 683
Now we have suede Borrelli bombers too! Same price... $399. Wow.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread