or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread - Page 25

post #361 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

A boatload of awesome Borrelli summer shirts just loaded onto STF! My apologies to the 15.5s that were looking for solid blue spread collars devil.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorldsFinest View Post


We've added a lot of new Borrelli shirts at
ShopTheFinest.com. The assorted shirts come in wonderful colors and patterns.... checks, stripes, solids in a wide array of sizes and fits. Hurry and get the shirts you've been needing and wanting before they are selected by someone else!
All items pictured are available at ShopTheFinest.com.
Please feel free to Contact Us to make an appointment or if you have any further inquiries.

Ian wheres my PR check? laugh.gif
post #362 of 683
270

Pocket squares by Borrelli


Special Offer:  Borrelli Pocket Squares


These Borrelli pocket squares will be a great Father's Day gift to add to his collection.  We would like to give our online clients, and most loyal followers, the first opportunity to purchase these items before updating our inventory at ShopTheFinest.com


Please Contact Us to purchase pocket square or any further inquiries.


Los Angeles residents, please make an appointment to visit our showroom.

post #363 of 683
These shirts are all "new Borrelli", yes? Any comments from those who have received already?
post #364 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

A boatload of awesome Borrelli summer shirts just loaded onto STF! My apologies to the 15.5s that were looking for solid blue spread collars devil.gif

It amazes us sometimes how you beat out our clients that visit the showroom.

-ShopTheFinest
post #365 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

These shirts are all "new Borrelli", yes? Any comments from those who have received already?

The recent update of Borrelli shirts are from the new production. They are available at different levels:

  • Royal Collection - $199
  • Super Exclusive - $179
  • Borrelli - $149 (Collar and Shoulders are machine stitched) & $159

Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further inquiries.

Thanks,
STF
Edited by TheWorldsFinest - 6/13/12 at 12:14pm
post #366 of 683
Phenomenal pricing on the St. Crispins. Really surprised there are 10 pairs left.
post #367 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorldsFinest View Post

It amazes us sometimes how you beat out our clients that visit the showroom.
-ShopTheFinest

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #368 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by marblehouse View Post

Phenomenal pricing on the St. Crispins. Really surprised there are 10 pairs left.

+1
Too bad none in my size
post #369 of 683
some many beautiful borellis. so little money. frown.gif
post #370 of 683
And the STF warehouse is a bunker, too. No chance of a successful armed insurrection. lol8[1].gif
post #371 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

And the STF warehouse is a bunker, too. No chance of a successful armed insurrection. lol8[1].gif

i didnt know that. have thefts been attempted in the past?
post #372 of 683
LULZ.
post #373 of 683
Can someone with experience tell me about the Barba shirts with poly-blends? I'm very hesitant to go with a poly/spandex blend, but would give it a try based on your experiences!
post #374 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

Can someone with experience tell me about the Barba shirts with poly-blends? I'm very hesitant to go with a poly/spandex blend, but would give it a try based on your experiences!

I do suggest the "mixed" fabric Barbas. They are the stretch fabrics, very comfortable with a smooth finish. When you have to take a flight, long or short, it is a great fabric to wear!

Best,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com
post #375 of 683
Thanks Ian!

How do they look and how do they wear over time? How do they take Ironing? Are they thinner or less soft than 100% cotton?

Sam
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread