or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread - Page 22

post #316 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

fyi: last year about this time I snagged a pair of these Sutor boots which are now back in stock:

1724242

They're a great pair of "alternative" boots at a great price. Note that the leather - especially the shaft - is super soft, almost like glove leather. Also the toe is a bit pointy (like a lot of Sutor) which doesn't bug me on bit - FU for the win icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif. I'll also point out that I'm a 10.5+ and got them in a 10.5US (9.5UK?) and because they are so soft, I think I could have gone down .5 a size. They still fit me great, I could just use them a hair more snug.
Borrelli swimwear, who knew?

want those in 12 :-/
post #317 of 704
549
Sportcoat by La Vera, Pants by La Vera, Shirt by Borrelli, Shoes by Saint Crispin's, Pocket Square by Borrelli and Belt by Sutor Mantellassi.

Wear This: To Celebrate Memorial Day


ShopTheFinest.com suggest that the only thing better than wearing the red, white, and blue, is wearing it with style! Better yet, if you don't already have these pieces in your wardrobe, then you should add these versatile items to your arsenal for the Summer.

Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further inquiries or would like to make an appointment to visit our showroom in Los Angeles.
post #318 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

fyi: last year about this time I snagged a pair of these Sutor boots which are now back in stock:

1724242

They're a great pair of "alternative" boots at a great price. Note that the leather - especially the shaft - is super soft, almost like glove leather. Also the toe is a bit pointy (like a lot of Sutor) which doesn't bug me on bit - FU for the win icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif. I'll also point out that I'm a 10.5+ and got them in a 10.5US (9.5UK?) and because they are so soft, I think I could have gone down .5 a size. They still fit me great, I could just use them a hair more snug.
Borrelli swimwear, who knew?

These are one of the shoes I just got. Im super excited to hear the leather is soft like that. I ordered my true size, so lets see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

How does the sizing run on these? Given the 'give' in the waistband, am I wrong in thinking an XL would be OK for a 34 waist? confused.gif

No clue, I swim naked usually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

I almost sense a meme: Spoo knew before you.
Lord help me, I'm feeding the monster...

laugh.gif
post #319 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

No clue, I swim naked usually.

uhoh.gif
post #320 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

uhoh.gif

In the bathtub.
post #321 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

In the bathtub.

nice save
post #322 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

How does the sizing run on these? Given the 'give' in the waistband, am I wrong in thinking an XL would be OK for a 34 waist? confused.gif

I'm a 34 and have these in a L. Fit is good.
post #323 of 704
just kopped a barba!! thanks STF!
post #324 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

just kopped a barba!! thanks STF!

! What size? They are disappearing before my eyes...
post #325 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

! What size? They are disappearing before my eyes...

fahtty syze

16.5 solid light blue100% cotton. biggrin.gif
post #326 of 704
Pricing?
post #327 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Pricing?

139. most of them are about that iirc.
post #328 of 704
Hi Ian,
I'm a 34waist. What size would you recommend in these Barba swim trunks? I love these things. Thanks.
post #329 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARTLESS-531 View Post

Hi Ian,
I'm a 34waist. What size would you recommend in these Barba swim trunks? I love these things. Thanks.

Hello,

They run fairly slim, so to be on the safe side:

28 - Small
30 - Medium
32 - Large
34 - X large
36 - XX large
38 - XXX large

Best regards,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com
post #330 of 704
That sizing seems designed to drive men to eating disorders! biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread