or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 62

post #916 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerostyle View Post

Any updates on when the benjamin blazers will be ready?
I need one badly and have almost pulled the trigger a few times already.
Also, any measurements? I'm really hoping to find something with around a 29" BOC length measurement.

Sorry no new updates... production is slow and delayed constantly unfortunately.
post #917 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by dls160 View Post

+1 regarding any updates on the Benjamin Blazers?

Also just saw this picture of a great looking tan cotton patch pocket sportcoat and thought it might be a great addition to the upcoming Benjamin sportcoat line for summer options.  What's your opinion?350x350px-LL-b99eac2f_untitled.png

That looks nice, I must admit. Tan cotton is admittedly lower on the priority list at this time however... hopefully all in good time!
post #918 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylelistic View Post

Hi all, scuse the newness on these forums but i was wanting to buy the Benjamin pants s140's. I am a size 30 but i noticed that the rise of those pants are 10 inches. I measured my typical pants and they go from anywhere between 11.5 to 13. Given that I am 5 feet 12 inches, would the rise but too short in this instance making it extremely uncomfortable to sit in?


So you are 6' tall? Not many people have had issues with our trousers - if anything this particular model "Verdi" has been returned for being too full at times. Bear in mind these are flat front which almost always makes the rise measurement shorter than pleated trousers. Also these trousers are meant to sit lower than the natural waist line slightly as well.

Ultimate the best way to find out is by trying a pair and seeing for yourself. We have a 30 day return policy.
post #919 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by dls160 View Post

+1 regarding any updates on the Benjamin Blazers?

Also just saw this picture of a great looking tan cotton patch pocket sportcoat and thought it might be a great addition to the upcoming Benjamin sportcoat line for summer options.  What's your opinion?350x350px-LL-b99eac2f_untitled.png
The cotton Solaro looks great on GW/PG, but somehow I feel like the Solaro fabric may be a little "too risky" for lack of better wording for a full Benjamin drop. Maybe I'm totally off base, though, and the lines in the Solaro are universally loved. It's supposed to be so cool that I'd be game, living where 100+ is becoming the norm in the summer and all.
post #920 of 2351
Hey Ben, when are you getting a blue solid Granoro suit in 38R? I was wearing my medium grey yesterday and got a number of very positive comments. It felt great straight off with the only adjustment being to the trouser leg. Superb value!
post #921 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Hey Ben, when are you getting a blue solid Granoro suit in 38R? I was wearing my medium grey yesterday and got a number of very positive comments. It felt great straight off with the only adjustment being to the trouser leg. Superb value!

Yes most definitely... hang tight just a few more weeks!
post #922 of 2351

Ben,

 

I hate to bring up something im sure that has already been touched on. I am 6'2 about 190 and would order a 41/42 Long Benjamin suit. that being said, i am interested in the plain colors, gray, light grey, blue; and you have them in my size with the sartorial model. What would be the major difference between these suits and the new benjamin suits coming out in a couple weeks? Will there be a price difference? Button Stance? Jacket length cut? Trouser cut? Also, i would like to purchase an extra pair of trousers, perferably with a 32 waste if you could swing it.

 

I am just looking to see if I should purchase now or wait.

 

-Thank you

post #923 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by memallers View Post

Ben,

I hate to bring up something im sure that has already been touched on. I am 6'2 about 190 and would order a 41/42 Long Benjamin suit. that being said, i am interested in the plain colors, gray, light grey, blue; and you have them in my size with the sartorial model. What would be the major difference between these suits and the new benjamin suits coming out in a couple weeks? Will there be a price difference? Button Stance? Jacket length cut? Trouser cut? Also, i would like to purchase an extra pair of trousers, perferably with a 32 waste if you could swing it.

I am just looking to see if I should purchase now or wait.

-Thank you

Thanks for your message and interest.

The suits coming in later in a few weeks are re-order of these solids - I don't think there is more 41L/42L coming in because we still have stock in those. They are the same exact cut - only difference is the back collar will be slightly smaller and the trousers will be slightly fuller in the waist/seat/crotch. Button stance, jacket length, etc will all remain the same. We will be offering extra trousers too in the same solid fabrics.
post #924 of 2351
Just wanted to say that your darted Benjamin shirts are great. Best fitting shirt I've had. Will you have any new shirt options in your upcoming shipment?
post #925 of 2351

Do you have a size 32 or 34 in the dark blue and dark gray benjamin suits? I am looking to buy each suit with an extra pair of pants. I would prefer the more fitted pants rather than the new stock your are receiving.
 

post #926 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Probably not an inch, but will make the next batch 1 cm longer...

Ben - any update on those 1cm longer Benjamin shirts? Thx!
post #927 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by stankubrick View Post

Just wanted to say that your darted Benjamin shirts are great. Best fitting shirt I've had. Will you have any new shirt options in your upcoming shipment?

We have more shirts coming maybe next month in premium fabrics including Tom Ford, Canclini, Zegna, etc. Trying a slightly different cut though - just a hair fuller.
post #928 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by memallers View Post

Do you have a size 32 or 34 in the dark blue and dark gray benjamin suits? I am looking to buy each suit with an extra pair of pants. I would prefer the more fitted pants rather than the new stock your are receiving.

 

Size 32/34 suits or size 32/34 pants? We won't be making any suits in those sizes, but pants we will have in a few weeks!
post #929 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkBuck View Post

Ben - any update on those 1cm longer Benjamin shirts? Thx!

Coming... hopefully next month!
post #930 of 2351
Are you going to be doing a fitted tan or kaki pant that is not garment dyed?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page