or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 60

post #886 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerostyle View Post

Looks really good. I'm half convinced that you worked on this line just to find clothing that fit you awesome.

Ha! Cmon I'm not that narcissistic... OK maybe slightly but I still have to sell over 1000 of these shirts (although we're 40% there in 2 months!)
post #887 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barium View Post

Just got your last 36R Riviera SC which I had been eyeing, but had talked myself out of. This convinced me.

Good for you! Great jackets... and I have a strong suspicion you may have beat out at least 2 or 3 others to it as there was quite a bit of interest and inquiries regarding that particular jacket in the past month after we discovered we still had a 36 in stock and put it back on the site!
post #888 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

much temptation there.... Too bad those TF suits are gone!

Indeed... we'd love to get our hands on some more...
post #889 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Indeed... we'd love to get our hands on some more...

Go get em! biggrin.gif
post #890 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post


Yes - Granoro is the most recent, but still "old" model. New ones coming out hopefully in about 5 weeks that are essentially same as Granoro, but slightly tighter collar/neck and slightly looser pant. No other difference. Almost sold out of all Granoro and Lucente...

Thinking about pulling the trigger on one of the new ones. Would love a simple navy or grey in a 36. Look forward to checking them out when they're ready to go.
post #891 of 2200
sorry if this has been covered already....but when do you expect to restock your offering of Benjamin trousers?

thanks
post #892 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyzealot View Post

sorry if this has been covered already....but when do you expect to restock your offering of Benjamin trousers?
thanks

Hopefully in about 5 weeks.
post #893 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Good for you! Great jackets... and I have a strong suspicion you may have beat out at least 2 or 3 others to it as there was quite a bit of interest and inquiries regarding that particular jacket in the past month after we discovered we still had a 36 in stock and put it back on the site!

Yeah, I had been looking at them before, and they looked nice and were full canvas (well, the ones I was looking at were), but I didn't know anything about them. Then they (36R that is) were all gone, so that settled that.

Anyway, are your SCs still planned for May? I'm really interested in those blue cashmeres.
post #894 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post

Hey Ben, are you guys going to be getting in any of the lucentes in 41/42L in the near future? The Granoro model is just too short for me. Thanks.

Sorry... probably not. That being said we may do a semi-MTM program in the future... we've been talking/thinking about it for some time now but want to make sure it's proven before launching... this obviously might be a good thing for you. How tall are you? 6'4"?

6'3", I usually buy jackets that are at least 32" from the boc. Please post details on the MTM program when you can.
post #895 of 2200
Damn you guys ship fast! Overnight delivery! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #896 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barium View Post

Yeah, I had been looking at them before, and they looked nice and were full canvas (well, the ones I was looking at were), but I didn't know anything about them. Then they (36R that is) were all gone, so that settled that.
Anyway, are your SCs still planned for May? I'm really interested in those blue cashmeres.

Restock of solid suits by hopefully end of May. Sport coats will be a little bit later... how much not sure yet.
post #897 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Damn you guys ship fast! Overnight delivery! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

we aim to please! biggrin.gif
post #898 of 2200

Ohhh looking through for some items. Lots of great prices there!

post #899 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeindc View Post

Ohhh looking through for some items. Lots of great prices there!

You know it!
post #900 of 2200
Apologies in advance for this question, but I can't help it (I'm cheap!): can the 10% off code be stacked with the free shipping code for SF members?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page