or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 139

post #2071 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega250 View Post

Long time lurker here. I am looking for a navy suit in 34S and see that you guys have one. The blazer measurements look perfect for me so far but the one thing is the 28 waist for the accompanying trousers. I have a 29 waist and was wondering if it is possible to get a 30 trouser or would the 28 waist still have enough fabric to be let out or would I have to up size on the whole suit?

There's enough fabric to let them out quite a bit (Ben, can you confirm how much?)

I have a 36R Classico II with 30-inch trousers. I had the tailor let them out at least 1 inch without a problem. If I had sized up to a 32 inch trouser and had the tailor take the waist in an inch, I fear the seat and legs would have been too baggy for my taste. If I went with a 38R to get a 32 inch toruser, then the jacket would have been much too big as well.

I'm 5 foot 11 inches, 160 lbs.
post #2072 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega250 View Post

Long time lurker here. I am looking for a navy suit in 34S and see that you guys have one. The blazer measurements look perfect for me so far but the one thing is the 28 waist for the accompanying trousers. I have a 29 waist and was wondering if it is possible to get a 30 trouser or would the 28 waist still have enough fabric to be let out or would I have to up size on the whole suit?

While we can certainly swap out the trousers for you there is also about 1.25" to let out the waist in the size 28 trousers... up to you... just email service@ehaberdasher.com prior to ordering to make sure we have availability to switch (as of this moment we do) in size 30.
post #2073 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeabreak View Post

Ben, since you already post detailed measurements for jackets, would it be too much trouble to add an approximate lapel width measurement smile.gif ?

I suppose I could do that! nod[1].gif
post #2074 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by fern View Post

Ben, When are you expecting new Benjamin suits to come in?

You're looking for suits other than the charcoal/navy/medium grey presumably? After I get this new test order, and assuming all is good I will try to rush a production of new fabrics, so we're still looking at MAYBE June/July, but I really can't promise, unfortunately.
post #2075 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riva View Post

I'm having the same exact problem. It would be very nice if we can choose the size of the trouser when ordering a suit seeing that it's considerably more costly for separates.

For the solids you can ask if we have availability and usually we can accommodate and make the swap.
post #2076 of 2243

Looking for a Navy in 36R, couldn;t find one on the website.

post #2077 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by fern View Post

Looking for a Navy in 36R, couldn;t find one on the website.

Oh... yeah those are sold out for the time being. I MIGHT be able to get a few more in the next few weeks... will let you know!
post #2078 of 2243
All of your Benjamin sportcoats are listed as fall/winter weight. Amongst the items you are working on, any year round or 3 seasons weights coming?

And to clarify, is this jacke jacket or this jacketj truly colder weather?

Thanks
post #2079 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

All of your Benjamin sportcoats are listed as fall/winter weight. Amongst the items you are working on, any year round or 3 seasons weights coming?

And to clarify, is this jacke jacket or this jacketj truly colder weather?

Thanks

 

My charcoal 100% cashmere houndstooth feels as thick as a regular jacket with the exception that it's cashmere. I've been using it and it's like summer here. Hope that helps.

post #2080 of 2243
Ben - you had mentioned quite some time ago that you were looking to bring in more of your trousers (classico's are my favorite) beyond the navy, charcoal and medium grey. Is that still in the works? Thanks.
post #2081 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

All of your Benjamin sportcoats are listed as fall/winter weight. Amongst the items you are working on, any year round or 3 seasons weights coming?

And to clarify, is this jacke jacket or this jacketj truly colder weather?

Thanks

For the 2 jackets that you linked to above you can definitely wear through April at least, in my opinion. I suppose I should change the descriptions to Fall/Winter/Spring...
post #2082 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftw90240 View Post

Ben - you had mentioned quite some time ago that you were looking to bring in more of your trousers (classico's are my favorite) beyond the navy, charcoal and medium grey. Is that still in the works? Thanks.

Yes, still plan to do so - just so many different things going on I haven't had a chance to devote to doing that, but definitely will be offering beyond the solids basics we have.
post #2083 of 2243
So any other SCs coming our way? Perhaps some half-lined wool that can be worn a little more year round? I love those jackets, but don't buy far enough out to prepare for 2 seasons away...
post #2084 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

So any other SCs coming our way? Perhaps some half-lined wool that can be worn a little more year round? I love those jackets, but don't buy far enough out to prepare for 2 seasons away...

Still waiting for the test run of the tweaked models... once the models are good I'll start cranking out some more.
post #2085 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

So any other SCs coming our way? Perhaps some half-lined wool that can be worn a little more year round? I love those jackets, but don't buy far enough out to prepare for 2 seasons away...

 

Half lined, no padding ala those bright colored linen blend summer jackets from the usual italians (Sartorio, Boglioli, Isaia...). I know I'd be getting at least 3 pieces.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page