or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 132

post #1966 of 2200

I am curious about how durable should one expect the 100% cashmere sport coats to be?

There seems to be conflicting opinions on if cashmere is more fragile than regular wool in general, so it would be good to know what are the expectations for this specific batch of sport coats?

post #1967 of 2200

For anybody who's purchased the wool trousers, would you say these are more on the delicate end of the spectrum or good weekly (twice weekly?) workhorses that can stand up (no pun intended) to hours and hours of walking?  The Super 140s fabric is what's throwing me off but otherwise they look like an excellent value.  Also, I live in the US South so I prefer lighter weight fabrics but I do want something that will drape well, how would you describe how these pants wear?


Thanks! Looking forward to making my first eHaberdasher purchase in 2014.

post #1968 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwitches View Post

I'm starting a new job in January and am in desperate need of some dress pants. I'd like a few pairs of the Benjamin suit pants but they're a little out of my price range at $115. Are there any promotions or coupon codes going right now?

We generally don't do more promotions or discounts, sorry.

Yes there is a free shipping for US CUSTOMERS ONLY on orders over $150.

Also there is a 1/2 off shipping code for international orders: "SFHALF"
post #1969 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoodobem View Post

No benjamin sports coats in europe?

Not yet, but hopefully in a few months we'll have some for spring.
post #1970 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeabreak View Post

I am curious about how durable should one expect the 100% cashmere sport coats to be?
There seems to be conflicting opinions on if cashmere is more fragile than regular wool in general, so it would be good to know what are the expectations for this specific batch of sport coats?

I generally don't think you will have much of an issue with wear - these are very high quality cashmeres from Biella - Tallia Delfino, Barbera, Colombo and Zegna.
post #1971 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by losrockets View Post

For anybody who's purchased the wool trousers, would you say these are more on the delicate end of the spectrum or good weekly (twice weekly?) workhorses that can stand up (no pun intended) to hours and hours of walking?  The Super 140s fabric is what's throwing me off but otherwise they look like an excellent value.  Also, I live in the US South so I prefer lighter weight fabrics but I do want something that will drape well, how would you describe how these pants wear?


Thanks! Looking forward to making my first eHaberdasher purchase in 2014.

Perhaps others will chime in on their experiences, but we have not received a single complaint about the durability of the fabric in the past 4 years. I can say that my brother works in Manhattan, walks a good 40 blocks a day and he has worn the trousers on a regular rotation 1-2x a week for over two years with no issues.
post #1972 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post


Also there is a 1/2 off shipping code for international orders: "SFHALF"

 

AWESOME. Is this new?

post #1973 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatterbrain View Post

AWESOME. Is this new?

Yes - just activated that for you loyal international guys!
post #1974 of 2200
Hi, Ben. Are there still Napoli suits coming to the US site? Or did I miss them? I'd like to see how they look.
post #1975 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post

Hi, Ben. Are there still Napoli suits coming to the US site? Or did I miss them? I'd like to see how they look.

What size? Color preference? Not too many - I'll be bringing back what's left with me from London back to NJ later this week.
post #1976 of 2200
Bid for Charity! $600 Store Credit on eHABERDASHER currently only at $450 - you can use it on ANYTHING SITE-WIDE!

http://www.styleforum.net/t/371247/auction-thread-for-the-styleforum-2013-holiday-charity-drive-for-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/315#post_6797765

For inspiration check out our Facebook page (and become a fan while you're at it!): https://www.facebook.com/pages/eHABERDASHERcom/81472116462
post #1977 of 2200
Just added some Benjamin Ties for $40/£30 - hand made in Como, Italy as well as some new gorgeous Kiton ties!

In the US: http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-Neckties/keyword/1311/start/1/Categories

In the UK: http://www.ehaberdasher.co.uk/servlet/the-Accessories-cln-Ties/Categories

We also got in some really plush Riviera sweaters in cashmere/silk in 1/2 zip and polo models:

In the US: http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-Sweaters/keyword/Riviera/start/1/Categories

In the UK: http://www.ehaberdasher.co.uk/servlet/the-Sweaters/keyword/Riviera/start/1/Categories



post #1978 of 2200

Just got my tuxedo in 36 R, pics below (sorry for the bad pics only from the back). I think the shoulders might be a smidgen wide and it could definitely be taken it. I'm planning on pulling the trigger on a suit as well. Do you think I should keep 36, or go down to 34? Thanks!

 

*

 

post #1979 of 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by lierre View Post

Just got my tuxedo in 36 R, pics below (sorry for the bad pics only from the back). I think the shoulders might be a smidgen wide and it could definitely be taken it. I'm planning on pulling the trigger on a suit as well. Do you think I should keep 36, or go down to 34? Thanks!

*




Go down to a 34.
post #1980 of 2200

Thanks, Mute! I will for the suit. Do you (or any other opinions welcome as well) think the 36 is salvageable for the tux if tailored well? I've added some pics below.

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page