or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 124

post #1846 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Glad to hear it! $99 for Truzzi is fantastic. When I was visiting them a few weeks ago in San Marino a few weeks ago the rep told me it takes 5 hours to make a Truzzi shirt - not sure if I really believe him but they're definitely nice shirts! Sadly they simply aren't as popular as the other hand finished brands (Borrelli, Finamore, Barba, etc). Anyway enjoy - you got a great buy!

There may be some chicken-and-egg problem here; two of my favorite shirts happen to be Truzzi's that I got by sheer luck. Since then, I seek them out specifically but they are just shy of impossible to find. Even when I do, the quantities are so limited that I rarely get my size. If there were more available, I'd buy more!

Please pass that along to the rep, I don't think I'm the only one smile.gif
post #1847 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

OK here's a new Napoli model (soft shoulder version) jacket you guys can expect to see in 100% Cashmere in a 2-button with flapped pockets. Cashmere from Biella - I forget which mill but I think it's Tallia Delfino.

Yes my left shoulder is slightly lower than my right.



Ben,

The fit looks good and love the fabric! Can we expect this in the shipment that is on its way to your store now?
post #1848 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

There may be some chicken-and-egg problem here; two of my favorite shirts happen to be Truzzi's that I got by sheer luck. Since then, I seek them out specifically but they are just shy of impossible to find. Even when I do, the quantities are so limited that I rarely get my size. If there were more available, I'd buy more!

Please pass that along to the rep, I don't think I'm the only one smile.gif

We had some Truzzi's offered to us but we'd have to sell them for $130ish - we only marked down the remaining Truzzi's we had at $99 just to move them out b/c we've had them for a while... definitely not normal pricing for us.
post #1849 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by dls160 View Post

Ben,

The fit looks good and love the fabric! Can we expect this in the shipment that is on its way to your store now?

Yes - and we have exactly ONE in a 52L which I would be happy to reserve for you if you'd like!
post #1850 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Yes - and we have exactly ONE in a 52L which I would be happy to reserve for you if you'd like!

By the way I'm told we should have them by the end of this coming week so hopefully online sometime in the following week! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1851 of 2296
Do you have any pictures of the other fabrics yet by any chance?
post #1852 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtwoforty View Post

Do you have any pictures of the other fabrics yet by any chance?

Somehow I lost track of the swatches... but the jackets should be arriving by the end of this week so hopefully will be online soon enough.
post #1853 of 2296

Since you don't seem to have any available on the website, could you possibly post the dimensions for other sizes of the Classico II and Napoli jackets (I'm a 42R)? I.e. length from BOC, sleeve, etc... 

 

Unless I'm missing them somewhere - the eHaberdasher interface is difficult to navigate, with every single size being a separate entry (it'd be a lot friendlier if those could be collapsed...)

post #1854 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by katabatic View Post

Since you don't seem to have any available on the website, could you possibly post the dimensions for other sizes of the Classico II and Napoli jackets (I'm a 42R)? I.e. length from BOC, sleeve, etc... 

Unless I'm missing them somewhere - the eHaberdasher interface is difficult to navigate, with every single size being a separate entry (it'd be a lot friendlier if those could be collapsed...)

I know it's not the greatest website and not easy to use. The site is being reworked and it is my fault that it has been delayed for so long now.

In the mean time we do have the product finder tool you can use to make things a little bit easier (the link is found at the top of the left side navigation bar):

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/Catalog

Or you can always type in any combination of keywords in the search box in the upper right corner like "benjamin" "42r" "classico", etc.

We just sold the last navy suit in that size until we receive more hopefully next week, but we currently do have the charcoal and the medium grey still in stock:

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-16474/Benjamin-Sartorial-Suit-cln--41R-fdsh-42R/Detail

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-16458/Benjamin-Sartorial-Suit-cln--41R-fdsh-42R/Detail
post #1855 of 2296

Ben, two questions:

 

1) What is your return policy? If we have to pay for return shipping, what do you recommend as the best way for us to determine our size (for Benjamin suit)?

 

2) Do you plan on offering the tuxedo in 34R/L anytime soon?

 

Thanks!

post #1856 of 2296
post #1857 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by lierre View Post

Ben, two questions:

1) What is your return policy? If we have to pay for return shipping, what do you recommend as the best way for us to determine our size (for Benjamin suit)?

2) Do you plan on offering the tuxedo in 34R/L anytime soon?

Thanks!

tdude already kindly posted a link to our return policy - basically you have 30 days (but we're pretty understanding and flexible if you need more time).

If you're within the US you may want to order two different sizes if you're not sure what size will fit you best. The suits do run on the trim side - probably 15-20% size up. Maybe 25% size up in the trousers (an option we usually can offer).

More tuxedos are not in the works at this time so we are looking at MAYBE next spring or summer. I highly doubt we will offer the tux in a 34L, and we are still trying to gauge demand on 34R - perhaps it takes time but we have not sold many since having them available beginning last month. We do assert that it is one of if not the best value garment at this price range, and as you're well aware any suit or jacket in size 34 is difficult to come by in anything decent.
post #1858 of 2296

Will a solid navy sport coat be included?

post #1859 of 2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptoDoc View Post

Will a solid navy sport coat be included?

No, not this time around... sorry...
post #1860 of 2296
Here's a cell phone shot of the post-alterations Napoli.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page