or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 123

post #1831 of 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

One more question, have you mentioned what the sport coat price will be, yet?

$425 - $495 with the upper end of the range being pure cashmere.

Will try to take pics of one of the jackets soon to be on offer tomorrow. It's a pure cashmere charcoal houndstooth.
post #1832 of 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Yes you can see the navy Napoli is clearly shorter in the jacket length... are the trousers a little loose in the thigh area (although, again I know this is an area of personal preference in terms of fit)?

Ah ... I should mention, I sized up one in the trousers since I found the original Classico trousers too tight in the thighs--they kinda clung to the back of my leg. Since you didn't happen to have any navy Napoli trousers available in size 34, I went with a size 34 Classico instead.

So yes, they're a bit loose. Not yet decided on whether I'll have to the tailor do anything about it.

Speaking of the tailor -- I'm off now to pick up the Napoli. I had the sleeves shortened and tapered, and the trousers hemmed. If I get a chance to take pics, I'll post them here.
post #1833 of 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisfits View Post

Ah ... I should mention, I sized up one in the trousers since I found the original Classico trousers too tight in the thighs--they kinda clung to the back of my leg. Since you didn't happen to have any navy Napoli trousers available in size 34, I went with a size 34 Classico instead.

So yes, they're a bit loose. Not yet decided on whether I'll have to the tailor do anything about it.

Speaking of the tailor -- I'm off now to pick up the Napoli. I had the sleeves shortened and tapered, and the trousers hemmed. If I get a chance to take pics, I'll post them here.

Ah yes... trousers are a funny thing. I really like the slimmer profile but it doesn't suit everyone... would love to see pics if you get a chance!
post #1834 of 2193
By the way, thanks to ThisFits and Put This On for listing Benjamin suits in their recommended list for "Where To Look First for a Suit (Part One)" as part of their "A WEB SERIES ABOUT DRESSING LIKE A GROWNUP"


http://putthison.com/post/64871524857/where-to-look-first-for-a-suit-part-one-far-and
post #1835 of 2193
Ben, are you going to introduce 3-piece or double breasted models?
post #1836 of 2193
DB is highly unlikely but three piece is most likely
post #1837 of 2193

Eagerly awaiting the sport coat photos. Ben - Can we expect similar measurements to most recent Benjamin Suiting line? 

post #1838 of 2193
Randomly, and clearly not going to matter for this season, but I'd love to see some flannel options. A simple mid-grey flannel and navy flannel would really help give things some seasonality.

Anyways, something to consider the next time you're ordering.
post #1839 of 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtwoforty View Post

Eagerly awaiting the sport coat photos. Ben - Can we expect similar measurements to most recent Benjamin Suiting line? 

Yes for the most part, but the sport coats are going to be a totally different model with a natural shoulder and minimal padding so will be a little different but still a slimmer overall fit/silhouette. As it turns out the shipping to the US got delayed and I'm still trying to get down to the bottom of it... frown.gif
post #1840 of 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Randomly, and clearly not going to matter for this season, but I'd love to see some flannel options. A simple mid-grey flannel and navy flannel would really help give things some seasonality.

Anyways, something to consider the next time you're ordering.

Hopefully you'll see LOTS more fabrics moving forward and flannels for next year as well!
post #1841 of 2193

Just wanted to say I received the Truzzi button down I ordered today that was discounted down to $99 and it's an awesome shirt! I've never owned any luxury Italian shirts before, and I can't wait to wear it. Shipping was very fast as well. I'm definitely interested in buying a Benjamin suit in the near future.

post #1842 of 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralW View Post

Just wanted to say I received the Truzzi button down I ordered today that was discounted down to $99 and it's an awesome shirt! I've never owned any luxury Italian shirts before, and I can't wait to wear it. Shipping was very fast as well. I'm definitely interested in buying a Benjamin suit in the near future.

Glad to hear it! $99 for Truzzi is fantastic. When I was visiting them a few weeks ago in San Marino a few weeks ago the rep told me it takes 5 hours to make a Truzzi shirt - not sure if I really believe him but they're definitely nice shirts! Sadly they simply aren't as popular as the other hand finished brands (Borrelli, Finamore, Barba, etc). Anyway enjoy - you got a great buy!
post #1843 of 2193
I'm very interested in long sizes in the Napoli. The Classico shoulders are a bit too narrow for the chest size for me (I'm a 40L). I'll keep an eye out for them to be put up on the site.
post #1844 of 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by scypticalchymist View Post

I'm very interested in long sizes in the Napoli. The Classico shoulders are a bit too narrow for the chest size for me (I'm a 40L). I'll keep an eye out for them to be put up on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scypticalchymist View Post

I'm very interested in long sizes in the Napoli. The Classico shoulders are a bit too narrow for the chest size for me (I'm a 40L). I'll keep an eye out for them to be put up on the site.

We may be tweaking the Napoli before doing a full blown production - still fiddling around with it...
post #1845 of 2193
OK here's a new Napoli model (soft shoulder version) jacket you guys can expect to see in 100% Cashmere in a 2-button with flapped pockets. Cashmere from Biella - I forget which mill but I think it's Tallia Delfino.

Yes my left shoulder is slightly lower than my right.


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page