or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 117

post #1741 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus357 View Post

What's the latest ETA for more Benjamin suits?

Are you planning to restock charcoal in all sizes?  I'm in a wedding coming up in early November that I need a 41/42L suit for.

Yes - they are being shipped to the US and the UK this week. Hope to have them all on the site next week!
post #1742 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

I take a 16.5 neck and a 34.5 sleeve, and the sleeve length on the benjamins I have works just fine. (Except the one end-on-end I got which was shorter overall than the others. Sleeve was a little short. There's a prior post about it and I think archibald said he had the same experience. Ben said something about checking on that fabric.)

Thanks for the reminder - I totally zoned on this one and will have Colleen check out the end on end measurements.
post #1743 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

Alright, the issue is more obvious in this photo. Thanks much


That's funky and I've never seen anything like that before. You say it developed over time (as in wasn't like that when you first tried it on or put it on in the morning, but developed over the course of the day?) Is it apparent when sitting on the hanger?

Please keep us posted regarding what your tailor has to say.

Anyone else seen or experienced anything like this?

Otherwise the suit looks great! Is this the Classico or the Napoli model? Did you have the waist of the jacket taken in? Just curious since for the Napoli model I took in the waist of the jacket by about 1.5 cm, but am finding that some people are finding it too tight. I just wanted to give it a little more shape.
post #1744 of 2351

Ben - Are you planning to have any sportcoats in this weeks release?

post #1745 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtwoforty View Post

Ben - Are you planning to have any sportcoats in this weeks release?

No, unfortunately... supposed to arrive at the end of October. What size are you? You can PM me or better yet just shoot me an email at ben@ehaberdasher.com and I can let you know what we're getting in your size.
post #1746 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

That's funky and I've never seen anything like that before. You say it developed over time (as in wasn't like that when you first tried it on or put it on in the morning, but developed over the course of the day?) Is it apparent when sitting on the hanger?

Please keep us posted regarding what your tailor has to say.

Anyone else seen or experienced anything like this?

Otherwise the suit looks great! Is this the Classico or the Napoli model? Did you have the waist of the jacket taken in? Just curious since for the Napoli model I took in the waist of the jacket by about 1.5 cm, but am finding that some people are finding it too tight. I just wanted to give it a little more shape.

So hookem12387 what ever happened with this mysterious bump? Inquiring minds want to know.
post #1747 of 2351
By the way, the suits are in but not processed and on the sites yet... hopefully Tuesday.

Also you 34R and 34S guys will be pleased to know that we will have some suits for you too!
post #1748 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

So hookem12387 what ever happened with this mysterious bump? Inquiring minds want to know.

I have a big trial starting and haven't had a chance to get by the tailor. I'll definitely let you know.
post #1749 of 2351

Looks like the new suits are up on the site (at least in 41/42)!

post #1750 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroaker View Post

Looks like the new suits are up on the site (at least in 41/42)!

Yep - restocked and loaded up with the solid basics by popular demand! This time we have size 34S, 34R and even 44S! This is the new updated Classico II model - hopefully those of you who had a slight collar gap issue will find the Classico II to be an improved fit for you.

We also got in some new Incotex made for the US so a more classic fit, and we marked down Benjamin shirts to only $50 to make room for 400 or so more shirts we're getting later this month, then another 800+ shirts in January!

Also coming later this month are a restock of Benjamin trousers in the same solids, but also we'll finally get a small sampling of Benjamin Sartorial sport jackets in about a dozen fabrics - and hopefully more on the way towards the end of this year along with Benjamin fancy suit fabrics in plaids and stripes and checks (finally!)
post #1751 of 2351
So I was all over Italy last week and thought I'd share some fun pics:

Pics from visit to Saitt:







Above: Clark Gable's shirt from "Gone with the Wind"



Above: Duke of Windsor's shirt



Above: Zubin Mehta's shirt


At Lanificio Zegna:





At Colombo: 90% Vicuna 10% Silk normally $1200/mt but for me the bargain price of $650/mt. I passed...



Factory visits and model considerations:





post #1752 of 2351

Sport coat updates?! 

post #1753 of 2351
Im very excited to see these sport coats, I must say. Hopefully the production issues can be sorted out.
post #1754 of 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post



This looks purdy.
post #1755 of 2351
Hi Ben

Are the fabrics for the Napoli and Classico II suits of the corresponding colours identical? ie, the fabric used for the navy Napoli is the same as the Classico II?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page