or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 114

post #1696 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisfits View Post

Wait ... Does this mean the new suits will be online early next week too?

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy

Put a few on today - very few pieces - less than 30 in sizes e46C - e50L. This is a limited run of Napoli modeled suits with a softer shoulder. I would be curious to hear feedback from those who give this a try as I am not yet putting these into production yet and want to hear thoughts on the model...
post #1697 of 2251
Ben, any chance you can share the 41/42 and 43/44 measurements before you update the site?
post #1698 of 2251
Just to make sure I have it straight:
-- Limited run of Napolis up now. Full run possible in the future, but not yet in the pipeline?
-- Full run of Classico II's in late September.
-- Napoli sportcoats?

Also, can you confirm you will have the 39L/40L in the Classico II next month, particularly in navy?

Thanks!
post #1699 of 2251
I noticed the Napoli model has wider shoulders in 39/40L than the Classico does in 41/42L. Any reason?
post #1700 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

I noticed the Napoli model has wider shoulders in 39/40L than the Classico does in 41/42L. Any reason?

Saw that too and it made my day! That was the only issue I had previously. Just hoping the Napoli 41/42 is about 19.25 in the shoulders.
post #1701 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Ben, any chance you can share the 41/42 and 43/44 measurements before you update the site?

Didn't make any Napoli's in 41L/42L or higher... sorry. The Classico II is going to be quite similar to the Classico - just pinched/tightened up the collar of the jacket even more.
post #1702 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by malwear View Post

Just to make sure I have it straight:
-- Limited run of Napolis up now. Full run possible in the future, but not yet in the pipeline?
-- Full run of Classico II's in late September.
-- Napoli sportcoats?

Also, can you confirm you will have the 39L/40L in the Classico II next month, particularly in navy?

Thanks!

Yes to all of the above!
post #1703 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

I noticed the Napoli model has wider shoulders in 39/40L than the Classico does in 41/42L. Any reason?

yes - ever so slightly wider shoulder. For one, the shoulder is totally different than the Classico, and secondly for some people (me included) the shoulder didn't seem to extend out quite enough and the upper arm would bulge out just slightly, and I am not a particularly big/muscular guy.
post #1704 of 2251

I just received my first Benjamin suit- one of the new Napoli models. Great quality, everything that's been said about it already certainly seems true so far.  One question: I'm 6'0 tall but with long arms and skinny (165 lbs, 40 inch chest). The 38R fits great on the torso and shoulders, but the sleeves are too short for me: they end about an 1 inch above my wristbone.  Should I tell my tailor to open up the shoulder to add length, or from the end of the sleeve? Thanks everyone!

post #1705 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvvill View Post

I just received my first Benjamin suit- one of the new Napoli models. Great quality, everything that's been said about it already certainly seems true so far.  One question: I'm 6'0 tall but with long arms and skinny (165 lbs, 40 inch chest). The 38R fits great on the torso and shoulders, but the sleeves are too short for me: they end about an 1 inch above my wristbone.  Should I tell my tailor to open up the shoulder to add length, or from the end of the sleeve? Thanks everyone!

Always go end of sleeve if it is an option.  Shoulder tailoring is expensive and hit or miss.

post #1706 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvvill View Post

I just received my first Benjamin suit- one of the new Napoli models. Great quality, everything that's been said about it already certainly seems true so far.  One question: I'm 6'0 tall but with long arms and skinny (165 lbs, 40 inch chest). The 38R fits great on the torso and shoulders, but the sleeves are too short for me: they end about an 1 inch above my wristbone.  Should I tell my tailor to open up the shoulder to add length, or from the end of the sleeve? Thanks everyone!

1" may be cutting it close... ask your tailor and see what he says. From my experience, while most 6 footers are in between a regular and long, most opt for a long unless they want a slightly shorter/trendy look with a shorter jacket.
post #1707 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvvill View Post

I just received my first Benjamin suit- one of the new Napoli models.

So the new suits are in?

I look on the website, but there's only 1 suit available (the grey classico 36R that's been there for months): http://www.ehaberdasher.co.uk/servlet/Categories?$catalog.Oem=Benjamin&$catalog.OemId=2612530
post #1708 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameToronto View Post

So the new suits are in?

I look on the website, but there's only 1 suit available (the grey classico 36R that's been there for months): http://www.ehaberdasher.co.uk/servlet/Categories?$catalog.Oem=Benjamin&$catalog.OemId=2612530

No, this was just a small test run of the Napoli model. We're getting in over 400 suits later this month (restock of solids). ETA for jackets and new fabrics will be announced once we have a firm grasp on what's going on with those... plus more shirts should be in soon!
post #1709 of 2251
How about more flat front Benjamin trousers in 34? Only black and charcoal right now.
post #1710 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger View Post

How about more flat front Benjamin trousers in 34? Only black and charcoal right now.

Working on it and getting more fabrics. Yes all we have is the dark navy and the black (not charcoal)... will be at least 2 months out though... sorry!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page