or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 112

post #1666 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptoDoc View Post

If you do, there will be at least one purchased smile.gif

Size?
post #1667 of 2259
Random question ... any plans or interest in introducing flannel suiting for the Benjamins?
post #1668 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisfits View Post

Random question ... any plans or interest in introducing flannel suiting for the Benjamins?

Probably at some point... I would like one for myself anyway!
post #1669 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post


Size?

 

38S or 39S

post #1670 of 2259
+1 for grey flannel
post #1671 of 2259
Trying hard to resist this overcoat.

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-8501/Kiton-Coat-cln--45-fdsh-46-XX-dsh-Large/Detail

Glad I'm only able to view it over the internet. If I were able to actually try it on and feel the cashmere softness, I'm pretty sure I'd already have bought it.
post #1672 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Trying hard to resist this overcoat.

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-8501/Kiton-Coat-cln--45-fdsh-46-XX-dsh-Large/Detail

Glad I'm only able to view it over the internet. If I were able to actually try it on and feel the cashmere softness, I'm pretty sure I'd already have bought it.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. - Oscar Wilde

post #1673 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Trying hard to resist this overcoat.

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-8501/Kiton-Coat-cln--45-fdsh-46-XX-dsh-Large/Detail

Glad I'm only able to view it over the internet. If I were able to actually try it on and feel the cashmere softness, I'm pretty sure I'd already have bought it.

Needless to say it is sweet. Not only is it amazing cashmere but it is quite heavy and would give anyone a reason to look forward to winter! I believe we've sold two or three of these already... this one has hung on for a while - we might actually mark it down further... and make it tougher for your to decide! decisions.gif
post #1674 of 2259
Evil man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post

Needless to say it is sweet. Not only is it amazing cashmere but it is quite heavy and would give anyone a reason to look forward to winter! I believe we've sold two or three of these already... this one has hung on for a while - we might actually mark it down further... and make it tougher for your to decide! decisions.gif
post #1675 of 2259
eHaberdasher,

I know that you plan on offering this fabric (first picture) in the upcoming Benjamin sport coat line but I came across this fabric (second picture) which looks to be the same fabric except in a lighter color combination and thought it might be a great addition especially for the spring and summer wardrobe. What is everyone's opinion and would this be something that you would consider adding to the selection?



post #1676 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by dls160 View Post

eHaberdasher,

I know that you plan on offering this fabric (first picture) in the upcoming Benjamin sport coat line but I came across this fabric (second picture) which looks to be the same fabric except in a lighter color combination and thought it might be a great addition especially for the spring and summer wardrobe. What is everyone's opinion and would this be something that you would consider adding to the selection?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Thought interesting, neither of these are particularly user friendly for most office environments. The ability to wear them in any quantity could be hampered for many.
post #1677 of 2259
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

Thought interesting, neither of these are particularly user friendly for most office environments. The ability to wear them in any quantity could be hampered for many.

I would have to respectfully disagree. I am a CPA and work for a large Public Accounting company with a strict suit or sport coat and trouser with button down and tie dress code and I would definitely wear both with either navy or medium grey trousers and would be one of the better dressed individuals in the office. But hey to each his own and thank you for giving me your honest opinion.
Edited by dls160 - 8/2/13 at 11:18am
post #1678 of 2259
Hi Ben, any chance you'll be carrying a 40r Benjamin classico charcoal gray, current not classico ll, soon? The 39/40 jacket proved too tight and my tailor thought better not to alter it rather get one size up first then fit.
post #1679 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by dls160 View Post

eHaberdasher,

I know that you plan on offering this fabric (first picture) in the upcoming Benjamin sport coat line but I came across this fabric (second picture) which looks to be the same fabric except in a lighter color combination and thought it might be a great addition especially for the spring and summer wardrobe. What is everyone's opinion and would this be something that you would consider adding to the selection?




Maybe... we'll see... I would love to be able to offer scores of fabrics eventually. Will see how things develop with this new factory.
post #1680 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls suit View Post

Hi Ben, any chance you'll be carrying a 40r Benjamin classico charcoal gray, current not classico ll, soon? The 39/40 jacket proved too tight and my tailor thought better not to alter it rather get one size up first then fit.

If I'm understanding correctly, no we probably won't be offering a straight 40R. We will have size euro 52R (41R/42R) with the next shipment in September, but nothing in between the sizes. But again, I am hoping in time we can offer a made to order program including sizes in between (euro 47R, 49R, 51R, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page