or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 12

post #166 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge is King View Post
Any new tuxedos coming in soon?

KITON early next week - Benjamins currently on hold until earliest Summer
post #167 of 2243
too bad about the benjamin suits.

looking forward to when they're available.
post #168 of 2243
Ordered the last pair of washed tan Borrelli size 32 pants, some minutes ago. I'm looking forward to delivery! Leg width at bottom: 7.4" is just what I was looking for. In the best of worlds I would prefer tan/khaki before washed tan, but these will work great as well. I trust the Borrelli style and fit to be superior.

Thanks.
post #169 of 2243
What price range will the kiton tuxedo's be in? Looking for 38r. Thx
post #170 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLover View Post
Ordered the last pair of washed tan Borrelli size 32 pants, some minutes ago. I'm looking forward to delivery! Leg width at bottom: 7.4" is just what I was looking for. In the best of worlds I would prefer tan/khaki before washed tan, but these will work great as well. I trust the Borrelli style and fit to be superior.

Thanks.

Great! We'll try to get them out to you tomorrow - we've had power outage issues here in northern NJ for the past week from last weekend's storm - and being bombarded by orders we're trying to get things out as quickly as possible...
post #171 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizou View Post
too bad about the benjamin suits.

looking forward to when they're available.

Indeed - they've cleared customs and we're getting them Monday.
post #172 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by londonj View Post
What price range will the kiton tuxedo's be in? Looking for 38r. Thx

Well, if you have to ask.... DJ's will be between $1200 - $1600, and a few full tuxedos will be over $2,200.
post #173 of 2243
Just as a PSA, would you be able to post measurements for some of the Riviera shirts, say in 16.5? :-)
post #174 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreco View Post
Just as a PSA, would you be able to post measurements for some of the Riviera shirts, say in 16.5? :-)

Sorry we've been meaning to get them on the site:

size 16.5/42

Shoulders: 19.25"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 42"
Sleeves: 36.5"
Back Length from bottom of collar: 32"


I'm wearing one right now! They are a great slim fit shirt - 2 darts down the back - nicely tapered.
post #175 of 2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post
Great! We'll try to get them out to you tomorrow - we've had power outage issues here in northern NJ for the past week from last weekend's storm - and being bombarded by orders we're trying to get things out as quickly as possible...

Thanks, I got the confirmation a few minutes ago. A bit later than I hoped but no worries - I understand your issues and the great amount of orders (which is a win-win situation for you as a seller and us, the customers ).
post #176 of 2243
Got my Benjamin Lucente suit a few weeks ago. Below are some pictures prior to the visit to the tailor. Need to let out the waist a bit on the jacket and the pants, and do the usual hemming and sleeve shortening. Overall, happy with the construction, which is a great bargain for $499. Only thing I would complain a bit about is the material itself, which has a slight shine. Would prefer something with a more textured look. Will post pictures once I get it back from the tailor.
post #177 of 2243
Looks nice on you..
post #178 of 2243
Still waiting for the new Caruso suits to show up on the website ....
post #179 of 2243
No more incotex?
post #180 of 2243
Just for reference, they way that suit has been photographed makes the buttoning point seem rather a lot higher than it actually is in real life...at least, that's the case with my Lucente suit. A fantastic product.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page