or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page - Page 10

post #136 of 2259
Ben, any plans to do a med or dark gray pinstripe Benjamin suit, similar to the navy one with subtle gray beaded pinstripe?
post #137 of 2259
Curious to others thoughts on the "Benjamin" line that eHaberdasher sells? they have some very attractive pricing on a few pieces I have my eye on. I was hoping to hear from someone that has ordered and had worn the garments for over 9 months.
post #138 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1233 View Post
Ben, any plans to do a med or dark gray pinstripe Benjamin suit, similar to the navy one with subtle gray beaded pinstripe?

Not any time soon... we'll see though...
post #139 of 2259
Any plans to sell Corneliani suits?
post #140 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius69 View Post
Any plans to sell Corneliani suits?

No immediate plans, but you never know what pops up...
post #141 of 2259
Any new incotex in 30 inches?
post #142 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
Any new incotex in 30 inches?

No Incotex in 30, but some Borrelli and Kiton coming soon... also slim like Incotex.
post #143 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher View Post
No Incotex in 30, but some Borrelli and Kiton coming soon... also slim like Incotex.

Great! I will wait for it. Don't let me wait for too long ya..
post #144 of 2259
Kiton pants in 30? ?!!?!!!!?!!?!!!! I can hear my wallet, grabbing a knife, aiming at my throat. BRING EM ON!
post #145 of 2259
I'm hoping for some slim khakis (waist 31-32) to arrive. By slim I don't mean a "Leg width at bottom" of 8.5", but rather 7.5". I've seen a few Incotex listed with such slim measurements, but never in khaki (since I first discovered your shop a few months ago).
post #146 of 2259
Kiton pants and jeans are up - including the infamous (which of course, means "very famous!") white jeans which has received much attention/discussion on this forum - we already sold a pair! We even got in Kiton cargo shorts and even a few pair of tailored pure worsted cashmere shorts! http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Catego...egory=trousers
post #147 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLover View Post
I'm hoping for some slim khakis (waist 31-32) to arrive. By slim I don't mean a "Leg width at bottom" of 8.5", but rather 7.5". I've seen a few Incotex listed with such slim measurements, but never in khaki (since I first discovered your shop a few months ago).

You'll like the Borrelli's we'll be putting up soon within the next day or two then. Some of the Kiton are that slim as well...
post #148 of 2259
Hey, I saw that you guys got in some new Caruso suits on twitter - any chance youve got any 38Ls? Thanks,
post #149 of 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 View Post
Hey,

I saw that you guys got in some new Caruso suits on twitter - any chance youve got any 38Ls?

Thanks,

No 38L's, but we got in a few slim 40L's (euro 50L). Maybe by the end of this week...
post #150 of 2259
will you be getting any more benjamin suits in 38R in solids (charcoal and navy) and navy pinstripe?

thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page