• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehaberdasher has been with us a long time, and we are pleased to welcome him onto the Men's Clothing page. Ehaberdasher sells some of the finest Italian menswear available at great prices, from Luciano Barbera shirts to Valentino and Pal Zileri suits.

www.ehaberdasher.com

Click here to contact Ben by PM.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the post!

While the summer is traditionally a quiet time for us, we have been busy preparing for our line of luxury tailored clothing due to come out this Fall. Many of you were kind enough to participate in our "What do you want in a suit?" survey a few months ago, and therefore have played an instrumental part in the final product we'll be presenting later this year.

We also plan to revamp our website in the coming months, and invite any suggestions, constructive criticism and comments. We will launch another brief survey regarding our website as we hope to enhance the shopping experience and make it more user friendly. Once again your input and participation will be invaluable and greatly appreciated. The survey will be made available online shortly and we will keep you posted.

For those of you who are wondering when we will have more Brioni, Isaia and the like, we do hope to have a collection of new clothing to offer this Fall from the high end luxury brands on which we built our online business. Luxury branded goods from Italy have been harder to come by, and the strong euro/weak dollar has become a detriment. We appreciate your continued loyalty and patience, and while we do anticipate getting in a little more Brioni, Canali, Zegna, etc., we do also hope that many of you will find our own new line to be an exceptional garment at a favorable price.

A great and happy Summer to all!

Cheers,

Ben

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're all aware of this, but we do have a free shipping promotion that has been ongoing since the launch of our website almost 2 years ago:

SFFRSHIP

This must be entered into the promo box during checkout. There is a $150 minimum purchase.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know I posted this in another post pertaining to a survey and design of the suit, but someone pointed out to me that I ought to post this on my affiliate thread, so here it is... again...

Well gents, the suits are available. Not all have been received yet - we should receive 2 more colors in the slimmer Gucci/Jil Sander fit (our "Lucente" model) in the next 10 days or so. We also have not yet received all the suit separates, including pleated trousers and vests. The charcoal suit separates (jacket and pants only) ARE up on the site though.

Thank you once again to all on this forum who have provided insight, constructive criticism and encouragement! You can see from the message we sent to our customers below - as promised our suits can be had for just about $500.00 with this special limited time promotion.

We have sizes 36R - 48R, 38S - 42S, and 40L - 48L.

Below I've copied and pasted the email sent to those on our mailing list:

Dear Customer,

On behalf of eHaberdasher.com and benjaminclothing.com, I would personally like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season! Although this past year has been challenging for many of us, we would like to thank you for being a valued customer. We optimistically look forward to 2009 and the growth and opportunities that lie ahead, and will continue to offer the highest quality clothing at excellent values.

I am extremely excited to introduce this new line of luxury tailored clothing! Earlier this year we surveyed you, the customer, about what you were looking for in your perfect suit. From this, the BENJAMIN SARTORIAL COLLECTION was born. This new line of clothing represents an extremely high quality, wonderfully tailored garment at an incredible value. Although we are in talks with retailers interested in carrying our line, this clothing is currently only available at eHaberdasher.com!

For a limited time, TAKE $100 OFF each Benjamin Sartorial Collection suit - with NO RISK! With this promotion we are also offering FREE RETURN SHIPPING for U.S. orders!

Enter Code: BENDEBUT in the promotion code box at checkout to activate!**

The BENJAMIN SARTORIAL COLLECTION is truly an exclusive line of tailored clothing. This is not a private label sewn on a mass-produced garment, but rather these are a very limited number of suits produced in small quantities and created with our own unique specifications and details. You will not find the same suit anywhere else with a different label.

Garment Fit:

Above all, we assert that fit is of chief importance, and have designed our suits to have, what we believe to be, an extremely flattering fit. The style is more European; featuring a higher arm hole and a more tailored, fitted silhouette; similar to Neopolitan tailoring houses like Isaia, Kiton and Attolini.

Jacket Features:

* Full canvas construction
* Basted sleeves to allow for functional sleeve buttons
* Demi-luna pocket reinforcement stitching
* 5 Inner jacket pockets, including oversized chest pockets to accomodate a checkbook wallet
* Boutonnière loop under left lapel
* Side vents & subtle pic-stitching throughout
* Corozo buttons
* Fabrics of Super 120's to Super 150's

Trouser Features:

* Triple button tab front closure
* Inner curtained waist band construction
* Rubber grips on inner waistband
* Split V-back waist
Belt keeper loop
* Separate suspender buttons
* Coin pocket separator inside right front pocket
* Lined to knee

We also will offer suit separates in select fabrics as well as an optional vest.

For more information about the BENJAMIN SARTORIAL COLLECTION , please visit:

www.benjaminclothing.com

Thank you once again, and we look forward to being of continued service!

Yours Truly,

Benjamin Eng
[email protected]

**Offer expires 11:59 pm EST, December 25, 2008. Free return shipping for U.S. orders only.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just thought you'd all like to know that we are offering, for the first time, an additional 20% off all merchandise on eHaberdasher.com! There are some great buys to be had so check it out! Just enter code 2009JAN20 at checkout to receive the additional 20% off and is for 3 days only (expires Thursday 1/8/09 at 11:59PM EST).

http://store.ehaberdasher.com

Happy New Year to all!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those interested, we have now marked down all Valentino suits to $299.99 on eHaberdasher.com. This price is really incredible - certainly difficult to beat.

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Catego...category=suits

While they don't offer full canvas construction, the fabrics and styling are wonderful, and we've priced them to sell (hopefully)! Many basics are available including solid navy and solid grays along with a variety of beautiful stripes. Lots of Regular as well as Long sizes - but they do run slim and we have adjusted the US sizing accordingly!

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the way Valentino suits fit, great price. FB even charges more than this.

Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
For those interested, we have now marked down all Valentino suits to $299.99 on eHaberdasher.com. This price is really incredible - certainly difficult to beat.

While they don't offer full canvas construction, the fabrics and styling are wonderful, and we've priced them to sell (hopefully)! Many basics are available including solid navy and solid grays along with a variety of beautiful stripes. Lots of Regular as well as Long sizes - but they do run slim and we have adjusted the US sizing accordingly!

maufic

Reaction score

Is this for limited time or will they be selling for $299.99 until they're gone?

Just to note, I bought a very nice solid blue Isaia a few months ago when you were having your %20 off coupon and I just wanted to say the suit and the service were great.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
I love the way Valentino suits fit, great price. FB even charges more than this.

How much does FB sell them for? I've never seen them anywhere for under $599.97 (current price at Century 21). I think I've seen them at Saks outlets for $799.99 in the past. Regardless, $299.99 CANNOT be beat - the price is insane - just call me Crazy Eddie!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maufic
Is this for limited time or will they be selling for $299.99 until they're gone? Just to note, I bought a very nice solid blue Isaia a few months ago when you were having your %20 off coupon and I just wanted to say the suit and the service were great.
Planning on keeping them at this price until sold out. Although if we do have any sale in the future, these will likely not be eligible as we're pretty much losing money on them now. Needless to say, it is unlikely we will carry Valentino suits again - ever - unless we get an incredible deal on them... Glad to hear you are pleased with the Isaia suit and with our service. One day we hope to get Isaia again - it's just the prices are too high and our margins are too low at our current Isaia prices...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Valentino. Most of my stuff is from the mainline collection, and it is really quite a remarkable combination of the modern and romantic, with very good construction to boot. The Roma stuff I have is not as well made, but at $299, you can't really go wrong if you like a slim cut with fairly classic styling.

sf_esq

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether ehaberdasher currently has any coupons/discount codes or if they will be having any coupons/discount codes in the near future? I have my eye on a couple of jackets and little discount just may push me over the edge. Thanks in advance.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sf_esq
Does anyone know whether ehaberdasher currently has any coupons/discount codes or if they will be having any coupons/discount codes in the near future? I have my eye on a couple of jackets and little discount just may push me over the edge. Thanks in advance.

We currently have 2 promotions going:

Free shipping on orders over $150: SFFRSHIP

Benjamin clothing promotion ($599.99 reduced to $499.99): BENSFDISC

sf_esq

Reaction score
We currently have 2 promotions going:

Free shipping on orders over $150: SFFRSHIP

Benjamin clothing promotion ($599.99 reduced to $499.99): BENSFDISC

Thanks very much.

yawn123_#21

Reaction score
bought a valentino suit arrived promptly. in a garment bag too
smile.gif
added to favorites.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads