or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion - Page 12

post #166 of 330
Hi guys

can anyone please comment on what are the prices for blue lael or purple label pants on average? I called today but was told they are $209 and up! I didn't wanna start with the "are u sure about that?" conversation with sales associate...

I can easily get less than that through their direct showroom NY or chicago! Plus seems a little too much considering that $4000 RLPL suits were bought by members for under $500.


can anyone comment on the pricing for trousers please?

thanks
post #167 of 330
Alex has stated on this very thread that the pricing for the pants is not very good.
post #168 of 330
Welcome! We love you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLgirl View Post
Hey gentlemen! So I decided to join, and yes i know that some of you hate me and some of you love me, but that's okay. So I'm basically here to let everyone know when my store gets stock and answer any questions. I'll try to be as helpful as possible of course. BTW, as busy and messy as it keeps us, my store loves all the phonecalls and business that we have gotton. I do have to say that i do appreciate an educated customer and i do agree with many of your comments. There is a few boxes left at our offsite, but we are having issues retrieving it for right now because of the storm that hit a few days ago. Hopefylly someone will be available at my store to handle any phone orders. And once these boxes are gone, no one knows when we'll get shipment again. Aside from that, when we find out when that will be, who's to say any suits will be available. If anyone would like on Friday i can do a run down of what's available in the store for any last minute phonecalls. I know we are out of size 38 and only have one 40 in a short available. It is a small windowpane pattern if anyone is interested. Just please be patient and understand that a store like ours, carrying this type of product, can be difficult to replish. It's not like a casual Polo store where there are buyers going to show rooms picking what they want and how much of it. We can only get whats available and really have no choice or say. Im sorry and i'm doing my best to get at everybody who has called, whom i've actually got the message about. And yes, you guys did run us out of stock! we didn't expect as many mens sales as we got. Anyone who has been to the store in person knows how small the mens section is compared to the womens and we were definately taken by surprise!!
post #169 of 330
pricing on the pants is indeed not too good. i've been on the hunt though for the perfect mid grey wool trouser and have been unsuccessful in located one thus far. since Black Label fits me better than anything else and they had 1 pair in grey, I figured it was worth a shot. I ponied up more than I would usually spend. 229 - 25% off for a total of $182 shipped. I know it was not a deal by any means of the imagination but it was still over 50% off the list price plus in a color I really wanted. It was a kick in the balls though considering I had to settle for that when guys were getting RLPL and Black Label suits for about an additional $275. thanks for all your help Sunday Alex. Looking forward to the pants.
post #170 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by sartort View Post
Black Label fits me better than anything else and they had 1 pair in grey... for a total of $182 shipped. I know it was not a deal by any means of the imagination but it was still over 50% off the list price plus in a color I really wanted.
I don't get SF sometimes. No knock at you sartort, since you seem to be talking about general forum concept of a deal, but it is a color you wanted, in a pair of pants that you say fit you better than anything else. $182 may not be the bare minimum, but there's nothing wrong with that price, I think.
post #171 of 330
+1000! haha, I know what you mean. I worded my post I think to cater to our SF peers. $182 is more than I wanted to spend and I know it is not as good a deal as a $450 suit. 50% for the pants vs 67%-90% off for the suits. But, you are totally right. It is still a good deal, for me. Black Label pants are well made (imo) and really well cut. I'd much rather pay that price for a pair of Black Label pants than a similarly priced pair of Valentini or Incotex that would need $30-$40 worth of tailoring to get the fit I wanted.
post #172 of 330
I'll keep an eye out for the next batch of RLBL suits, I need a 36S in navy or charcoal.
post #173 of 330
I like to try suits on and unfortunately my car can not travel the 2hrs to Woodbury faster than Aportney can call and wipe out the 40Rs Maybe next time I'll get lucky, really wanted a RLBL for a wedding coming up.
post #174 of 330
Um, they seem to have more suits in from the warehouse and unloaded/catalogued them this afternoon. I picked up (based on the description given to me over the phone) a solid navy blue 2-button RLPL wool-cashmere blend in 42R and a charcoal pinstripe 3-piece 2-button RLPL in 44R. $450 each. Apparently today was the last day the additional 25% was in effect (so I was told).

I spoke with Alex several times over the last few days, extremely helpful and just a pleasure to deal with. I dealt with Greg over the phone to place my order and he was also extremely patient and great to deal with. I can't say enough about how nice these two were.

I'll report back when the suits arrive

Greg indicated that the new batch was already moving out the door pretty quickly. I believe he said they'd already sold 15 suits that afternoon and he expected this second batch to not even make it to the weekend.
Philo
post #175 of 330
Arrrrghhhh!!!!
post #176 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post
Um, they seem to have more suits in from the warehouse and unloaded/catalogued them this afternoon. I picked up (based on the description given to me over the phone) a solid navy blue 2-button RLPL wool-cashmere blend in 42R and a charcoal pinstripe 3-piece 2-button RLPL in 44R. $450 each. Apparently today was the last day the additional 25% was in effect (so I was told).

I spoke with Alex several times over the last few days, extremely helpful and just a pleasure to deal with. I dealt with Greg over the phone to place my order and he was also extremely patient and great to deal with. I can't say enough about how nice these two were.

I'll report back when the suits arrive

Greg indicated that the new batch was already moving out the door pretty quickly. I believe he said they'd already sold 15 suits that afternoon and he expected this second batch to not even make it to the weekend.
Philo

Hopefully they still have extra solid navy blue 2-button in 42R left for me tomorrow.
post #177 of 330
I smell the phone calls, but hopfully ppl who missed out the first time will be able to get some from this 2nd batch.

Did he mention this will be the last batch for a while (given what Doc said was prob. true)?
post #178 of 330
Regarding the 42Rs, it sounded like there was only a tuxedo left in that size . . . it also sounded like they had no idea when another shipment was coming in. I'm not entirely sure if they had unloaded everything from the warehouse, my impression was that this was it (for now), but I certainly could be wrong.
post #179 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by sartort View Post
pricing on the pants is indeed not too good. i've been on the hunt though for the perfect mid grey wool trouser and have been unsuccessful in located one thus far. since Black Label fits me better than anything else and they had 1 pair in grey, I figured it was worth a shot. I ponied up more than I would usually spend. 229 - 25% off for a total of $182 shipped.

I know it was not a deal by any means of the imagination but it was still over 50% off the list price plus in a color I really wanted. It was a kick in the balls though considering I had to settle for that when guys were getting RLPL and Black Label suits for about an additional $275.

thanks for all your help Sunday Alex. Looking forward to the pants.

I'm in your exact situation. I would love to see some pics of the pants to determine whether I should pull the trigger myself.
post #180 of 330
so yes, the boxes that came in today were the last of what was left in the warehouse. unfortunately, no one at my job will talk to me because they say i need to take my days off as days off. therefore i will have no information on the new stock until i go back on friday. so to answer everyones question, we dont know when the next shipment is coming in. based on my experience with ralph lauren in the past 2.5 years, we wont know until the week before. even when we find out when the next shipment is, we wont know whats going to be in it. what i can do in regards to that, is let everyone know in advance on when we are planning on recieving it , that way phonecalls can be made to see if suits came in, because i would not be able to post until i came home that day. And of course i would make my usual phonecalls.

i would also like to thank everyone for the positive feedback. i enjoy talking to all of you and hope that i can help everyone! i feel so welcomed!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion