or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion - Page 11

post #151 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplatano View Post
I noticed you quoted her response to my question. I frankly don't care whether you think my question is inappropiate or whether you think i'm a clown for asking it. It was not a hard question to answer and if you took that finger out of your butt you might realise that not everyone could drive up state just to check if by any chance the store stocks what you are looking for at a price you are willing to pay.

Honestly man what's the deal with your attitude?
post #152 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by slycedbred View Post
Honestly man what's the deal with your attitude?

I do not take subtle attacks kindly. If it was not meant at me I apologize.
post #153 of 330
anyone know if they have any PL or BL suits in 40R left? i wld feel like a douche calling them after all this fiasko. not to mention i live 45 minutes away and would just simply like to know before i drive up there.
post #154 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Please don't encourage this type of behavior otherwise you will have people asking you for a detailed breakdown of sizes, colors, measurements, fabric drape and weight, of every item you have. Most of these clowns live in NY and if they can't be bothered with the 30 minute drive, they should either get nothing or just take whatever you sell them over the phone without asking a million questions.

hahaha, thats funny man, but true. I drove up on Sat. on a whim, shopped and came back, and still went out until 4 am in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLgirl View Post
So I'm basically here to let everyone know when my store gets stock and answer any questions. I'll try to be as helpful as possible of course.

Welcome Alex, it was pleasure to meet you on Saturday and so was the whole staff. Its very genrous of you to do this, very much appreciated!!

ps. I was the guy who you thought was drivng up from Florida and told you I could make it in an hour to your store , LOL!! Oh, and thanks for helping me finding those pants.
post #155 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplatano View Post
I do not take subtle attacks kindly. If it was not meant at me I apologize.

Actually it wasn't a subtle attack, it was pretty much directly at you. You can't drive up? Take a bus from the Port. You don't want to put the work in for a possible very good deal, why should she do the work for you? Either that or wait until someone else goes up there, gets the stuff and then lists it at a premium on the B&S forum. You are like that tedbearz guy asking every week if there are any new Incotex at Daffy's. Hop on the train and find out. BTW, haganah attacked you first, so he beat me to the punch. Also, I enjoy my finger up my ass, unlike you though, I can't fit my head up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle View Post
hahaha, thats funny man, but true. I drove up on Sat. on a whim, shopped and came back, and still went out until 4 am in the morning.


Yeah, but you act like an adult.
post #156 of 330
RLgirl is a quality seller. She deserves thanks for being so helpful.
post #157 of 330
Hey guys,

I just saw this thread. Great find for you all.

Anyone who has been there do they have any remaining stuff in 36S/R 37S or 38s? Purple or Blue Label (I dont care for black).

anyone info please? I will call also but dont want to ask questions about pattern, colors over the phone because they maynot be familar with terminology and such so if any member has seen stuff and can drop a line it would be great.

regards
tutee
post #158 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Actually it wasn't a subtle attack, it was pretty much directly at you. You can't drive up? Take a bus from the Port. You don't want to put the work in for a possible very good deal, why should she do the work for you? Either that or wait until someone else goes up there, gets the stuff and then lists it at a premium on the B&S forum. You are like that tedbearz guy asking every week if there are any new Incotex at Daffy's. Hop on the train and find out. BTW, haganah attacked you first, so he beat me to the punch. Also, I enjoy my finger up my ass, unlike you though, I can't fit my head up there.




Or how about you mind your own business.

I asked information that is pretty simple. The sales person knew the information and responded pretty damn well. It took no effort on anybodies part and a grand total of 2 calories were burned.

But no, you would prefer for me to take a day off work or wait till everything is gone on the weekend so I don't offend the great edmorel. Please.

Quote:
Also, I enjoy my finger up my ass, unlike you though, I can't fit my head up there.

How often you stick your finger up your ass and smell it is your own business, but don't go all conne on me. you can call socal if you want a head to fit "up there".


Deja esa cotorra que yo no cojo esa.
post #159 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamp0102 View Post
anyone know if they have any PL or BL suits in 40R left? i wld feel like a douche calling them after all this fiasko. not to mention i live 45 minutes away and would just simply like to know before i drive up there.

no 40R left. unless its sold i think there might be a 40L though for anyone who's interested. i think it's Purple Label and its black with a small gray windowpane. sorry for not mentioning it earlier. it blew my mind because it was incorrectly put in the sportcoat section and i found the pants in the back , so it was never on my notes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle View Post
Welcome Alex, it was pleasure to meet you on Saturday and so was the whole staff. Its very genrous of you to do this, very much appreciated!!

ps. I was the guy who you thought was drivng up from Florida and told you I could make it in an hour to your store , LOL!! Oh, and thanks for helping me finding those pants.

no problem of course! and yes i think i remember. you got the gray "suit" instead of the navy in a 46. anything i can do to help!



Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
RLgirl is a quality seller. She deserves thanks for being so helpful.

thank you so much for saying that. i love compliments and it's nice to know that people are happy with what i'm doing



Quote:
Originally Posted by tutee View Post
Hey guys,

I just saw this thread. Great find for you all.

Anyone who has been there do they have any remaining stuff in 36S/R 37S or 38s? Purple or Blue Label (I dont care for black).

anyone info please? I will call also but dont want to ask questions about pattern, colors over the phone because they maynot be familar with terminology and such so if any member has seen stuff and can drop a line it would be great.

regards
tutee



no more of either of the sizes. im so sorry. but if you ever do call, denise, greg, john or alex are the ones to speak to. although i was scratchy at first, all of us are going to be able to assist you.

the number is (845) 928-1220
post #160 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplatano View Post
Or how about you mind your own business.

I asked information that is pretty simple. The sales person knew the information and responded pretty damn well. It took no effort on anybodies part and a grand total of 2 calories were burned.

But no, you would prefer for me to take a day off work or wait till everything is gone on the weekend so I don't offend the great edmorel. Please.



How often you stick your finger up your ass and smell it is your own business, but don't go all conne on me. you can call socal if you want a head to fit "up there".


Deja esa cotorra que yo no cojo esa.

Remember when you had issues with the sales people at the RL mansion in NY and also got kicked out of that cufflink store? Good times. You may want to tone down that language and attitude as well in this thread when the manager of the store came on to post.
post #161 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplatano View Post
Or how about you mind your own business.

I asked information that is pretty simple. The sales person knew the information and responded pretty damn well. It took no effort on anybodies part and a grand total of 2 calories were burned.

But no, you would prefer for me to take a day off work or wait till everything is gone on the weekend so I don't offend the great edmorel. Please.



How often you stick your finger up your ass and smell it is your own business, but don't go all conne on me. you can call socal if you want a head to fit "up there".


Deja esa cotorra que yo no cojo esa.

Can we leave the trash talking for another thread, this one has been pretty productive.
post #162 of 330
Everyone take a valium. Seriously. As for you bastards who bought the 38Rs suits, you essentially stole food out of my baby's belly, seeing that now I will have to pay retail. Hope that you are happy

Really, you guys should be thanking RLgirl for being such a good sport. Very good customer service.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #163 of 330
i knew someone would come and shit all over this thread for no reason.
post #164 of 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by slycedbred View Post
i knew someone would come and shit all over this thread for no reason.

Indeed. I've erased all the non-pertinent posts after my warning. It seems that more than one person scored low on their reading comprehension tests.

I am not going to waste my time culling the thread; but if anyone comes on here with any more BS, they are getting a week in the can. Go for run, lift some weights, hit the heavy bag, whatever, if you need to get your frustration out. Do it here, and you will have to find something other to do than post here, for a full 7 days.

Fok.
post #165 of 330
Man, the spit was sure flying. On a more relaxed note I'd be interested in anyRLPL or black label 46 R suit in navy or grey. If you have other colours let me know.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion