or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crane's Country Store - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crane's Country Store - affiliate thread - Page 41

post #601 of 863
Correct. To many troubles with coupons.
post #602 of 863
Does this mean no more discount for SF?
post #603 of 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrane View Post
As of now. No deals. We have a pricing dispute with Filson, so we are playing everything very nice. Hope to be on good side soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrane View Post
Correct. To many troubles with coupons.

No more coupons, eh?

That is a shame, I was planning to buy through Crane's, but what's the point?
post #604 of 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post
Does this mean no more discount for SF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbharris88 View Post
No more coupons, eh?

That is a shame, I was planning to buy through Crane's, but what's the point?

Call the store.
post #605 of 863
I will be calling tomorrow about the #256 in tan. If, by chance, I happen to check this thread before calling, is this particular model in stock?
post #606 of 863
Just called to place an order for a filson bag. Great price and great service. You all should definately call.
post #607 of 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmprisons View Post
Just called to place an order for a filson bag. Great price and great service. You all should definately call.

ditto. ordered a 257 and a case pocket knife. placed the order by phone and the lady on the other end couldn't have been nicer. got the items in less than a week. would definitely recommend ordering from these guys.
post #608 of 863
Is the tan 256 in stock?
post #609 of 863
I stopped by the store on the way to St. Louis today. Didn't buy anything, but everyone there was super nice. I might get a Filson bag and a Case pocket knife tomorrow when I drive back to KC.

Also the Filson wallets they had there were beautiful. I don't think anyone's mentioned them on here but they're worth checking out.
post #610 of 863
Dave mentioned something about you dropping by when I was there today. He mentioned you wanted to see some 1K boots. I'm heading back that way tomorrow and will be around the neighborhood around lunchtime. I'll drag along my 721LTDs in case we run into each other.
post #611 of 863
The bag I want (257 in brown) appears to be out of stock, is it possible to pre-order or do I need to keep checking back until I see it back in stock?
post #612 of 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyzealot View Post
The bag I want (257 in brown) appears to be out of stock, is it possible to pre-order or do I need to keep checking back until I see it back in stock?

Keep checking. Filson is out of stock on all colors in the 257. Again.........
post #613 of 863
I have been reading a lot of good things about Filson by now. After been using a couple of leather briefcases from a couple of (expensive) brands, I've decided to go for a Filson #257. Saddleback Leather is indeed nice as well, but quite heavy and perhaps a little too "rough" for me.

I think/hope the rough look - in comparison to my briefcases - will fit perfectly together with my suit-look Monday-Friday, but also with a more casual look, e.g. t-shirt/jeans. Right now I'm into "otter green" - a little more discreet than the tan model.

Now to my question - what would Crane's shipping to Sweden cost me? It's either ordering from you or eBay. However - after reading all the good stuff about you on SF, it would feel better to order from Crane's.

Cheers,
Fredrik
post #614 of 863
Tried to order one from Crane's but they were out of stock so I ordered my Tan 257 from dungarees.net and received it 4 days later. Paid $234 with free shipping. Was hoping to get it from Cranes but just couldn't wait any longer.
post #615 of 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredr1k View Post
I have been reading a lot of good things about Filson by now. After been using a couple of leather briefcases from a couple of (expensive) brands, I've decided to go for a Filson #257. Saddleback Leather is indeed nice as well, but quite heavy and perhaps a little too "rough" for me.

I think/hope the rough look - in comparison to my briefcases - will fit perfectly together with my suit-look Monday-Friday, but also with a more casual look, e.g. t-shirt/jeans. Right now I'm into "otter green" - a little more discreet than the tan model.

Now to my question - what would Crane's shipping to Sweden cost me? It's either ordering from you or eBay. However - after reading all the good stuff about you on SF, it would feel better to order from Crane's.

Cheers,
Fredrik
Just checked, and it's $37 to Norway - can't imagine it being much more to Sweden.
Looking at the same bag as well, actually.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crane's Country Store - affiliate thread