or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Hejfina - affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hejfina - affiliate thread - Page 3

post #31 of 218
Hey, I was wondering when your store will be putting its F/W 08 collections online, specifically for EG and BoO? I am sure that I am not the only one who is much looking forward to applying the new affilliate discount to your excellent selections.
post #32 of 218
We have a few pieces from EG and BoO online now. Please check it out and use your discount!!!
post #33 of 218
what is the 'simple contrast' in this shirt, i don't see any:
http://www.hejfina.com/details.asp?t...d=1867#details
post #34 of 218
went in the store last friday, they have some good stuff at the moment. i wish i could've actually tried on some things, but my lady friend was all in a hurry to go to the marc jacobs store down the street.
post #35 of 218
just wanted to note that I am now able to get the coupon to work... much thanks Hejfina
post #36 of 218
Grrr... someone bought out the sizes in the Engineered Garments pieces that I was hoping for. ;_;
post #37 of 218
damn, i'm really feelin these new bedfords, but just got a grey one last season...:-/

any reason why the field jacket is so much cheaper than their other jackets? from the pics, it looks kind of good to me. and are the fits the same this year for EG outerwear?
post #38 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82 View Post
any reason why the field jacket is so much cheaper than their other jackets?
It's a shirt jacket, has no lining, and is cotton. I have one from last year that I wear a lot.
post #39 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
It's a shirt jacket, has no lining, and is cotton. I have one from last year that I wear a lot.

if i wear a small in the wool bedford, would you say a small in the field jacket is comparable in fit?
post #40 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82 View Post
if i wear a small in the wool bedford, would you say a small in the field jacket is comparable in fit?
Maybe. A few of the Japanese sites have measurements for them already so you might want to check those.
post #41 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
what is the 'simple contrast' in this shirt, i don't see any:
http://www.hejfina.com/details.asp?t...d=1867#details



anyone?!...
post #42 of 218
answers pls
post #43 of 218
You should email your question to Heiji.
post #44 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
You should email your question to Heiji.

I think that Heiji herself is on vacation. However, the staff is pretty knowledgeable and helpful. I suggest a phonecall to the store.
post #45 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
anyone?!...

according to the band of outsiders website, the second look from the top, the model is wearing a blue oxford cloth shirt with contrast stitch. so... the contrast is in the stitching. probably not the kind of detail your monitor could pick up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Hejfina - affiliate thread