or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sales in London
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sales in London

post #1 of 81
Thread Starter 
Have they started in some shops ? What about H&K? Are the prices the same as on the website? Are cachemire scarves also on sales ?
post #2 of 81
I know Tyrwhitt had 50% off their cashmere scarves with their new sale (I bought one, its pretty nice) which other vendors are you looking for?
post #3 of 81
FYI Tyrwhitt informed me their cashmere is all made in China. The better Jermyn Street makers like Hilditch source theirs from Scotland. Just a thought.
post #4 of 81
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I know Tyrwhitt had 50% off their cashmere scarves with their new sale (I bought one, its pretty nice) which other vendors are you looking for?
Just H&K. I picked up one for my mother 15 days ago for 44 euros. I compared with her H&K which appears to be significantly thicker. How much did you pay yours?
post #5 of 81
Thread Starter 
Quote:
FYI Tyrwhitt informed me their cashmere is all made in China.  The better Jermyn Street makers like Hilditch source theirs from Scotland.  Just a thought.
It is written Scotland on the label.
post #6 of 81
I believe H&K shirts are on sale in one of their Jermyn St. stores right now. They are priced the same as the web site. Same goes for ties.
post #7 of 81
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I believe H&K shirts are on sale in one of their Jermyn St. stores right now.  They are priced the same as the web site.   Same goes for ties.
Just in one? Weird. Can you check for cashemer scarves?
post #8 of 81
The Tyrwhitt cashmere scarves were about $30-35 after the discount. The quality seems to be nice though, I don't mind China made cashmere products too much, they seem to do OK, the goat hair is sourced locally too.
post #9 of 81
Thread Starter 
Quote:
The Tyrwhitt cashmere scarves were about $30-35 after the discount.  The quality seems to be nice though, I don't mind China made cashmere products too much, they seem to do OK, the goat hair is sourced locally too.
good price
post #10 of 81
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/product....=ASMBLU My mistake, they are $37.50, and according to CT's website, they are made in Scotland. Ernest, I imagine they would be even cheaper to ship to France than to the US, and if you use that link I think you can get the 50% off (they are normally $75)
post #11 of 81
Thread Starter 
Quote:
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/product....=ASMBLU My mistake, they are $37.50, and according to CT's website, they are made in Scotland.  Ernest, I imagine they would be even cheaper to ship to France than to the US, and if you use that link I think you can get the 50% off (they are normally $75)
it is £33 on your link what is more than 44 euros
post #12 of 81
Thread Starter 
Quote:
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/product....=ASMBLU My mistake, they are $37.50, and according to CT's website, they are made in Scotland.  Ernest, I imagine they would be even cheaper to ship to France than to the US, and if you use that link I think you can get the 50% off (they are normally $75)
I picked it up in an outlet shop. On sales I guess they could be marked down to 30 euros.
post #13 of 81
Thread Starter 
Not a huge choice on the site.
post #14 of 81
You need to go to the part where it says "New Customers 50% off" Blue Multi-Stripe Cashmere... $75.00\t$37.50
post #15 of 81
Thread Starter 
Quote:
You need to go to the part where it says "New Customers 50% off" Blue Multi-Stripe Cashmere... $75.00\t$37.50
it is in £ not in $ on your link
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sales in London