or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Skull Jeans by an Alchemist
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skull Jeans by an Alchemist

post #1 of 295
Thread Starter 
Here's a thread dedicated to anything related to Fab Four or Skull Jeans by an Alchemist..
Did a search and couldn't find any threads that were dedicated to this brand yet..
post #2 of 295
Thread Starter 
Self Edge update...

Skull Jeans by an Alchemist - New Shirts and More..
Two new shirts from our favorite Fab Four company, Skull, have just come in.
One is a sawtooth denim shirt and another is a Black & White Striped shirt.
Along with the two new shirts we also got a restock of the 5010 (6x6 Indigo), 5507, 5010 Black Selvedge, and all the Skull Wallets we carry.

More info, photos, and specs on the new shirts, jeans, and wallets are in our online store now:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=70






post #3 of 295
Any idea when polycotton thread is coming ?
post #4 of 295
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
Any idea when polycotton thread is coming ?

Soon, but then again, they've been saying "soon" for over a year now.
In other news, look forward to the Meguro Mission project... more info on that shit later.
post #5 of 295
That second shirt is rad, i've never seen pocket closures like that.
post #6 of 295
The indigo dye on that shirt looks great.
post #7 of 295
I like the last shirt - ditto, those pocket buttons are awesome. Not sure about the first one though!
post #8 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
Any idea when polycotton thread is coming ?

polycotton thread is way overrated. Have worn mine for almost 8 months now with no problems.
post #9 of 295
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
polycotton thread is way overrated. Have worn mine for almost 8 months now with no problems.

Agreed.
It's more about the TYPE of cotton thread that's used..
I don't think anybody here realizes that ALL Sugar Cane jeans are stitched with 100% cotton thread, yet ever hear about SC jeans' thread coming apart?
post #10 of 295
Well, skulls are KNOWN to have pretty bad cotton threads that fall apart, which is the only thing preventing me from buying them
post #11 of 295
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
Well, skulls are KNOWN to have pretty bad cotton threads that fall apart, which is the only thing preventing me from buying them

The issue is WAY overblown... it's not nearly as common as people think it is.
We sell more Skull jeans than anybody outside of Japan and i can tell you that we have the same number of Skulls come back for repair many months later than any other brand (with the exception of Iron Heart which never comes back..).

EDIT: If you really must have cotton poly-core thread, wait for the Meguro Mission.
post #12 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
The issue is WAY overblown... it's not nearly as common as people think it is.
We sell more Skull jeans than anybody outside of Japan and i can tell you that we have the same number of Skulls come back for repair many months later than any other brand (with the exception of Iron Heart which never comes back..).

EDIT: If you really must have cotton poly-core thread, wait for the Meguro Mission.

agreed. if you're not buying skulls due to lack of polycotton thread, you're missing out on one of life's greatest opportunities.

i almost prefer cotton thread as it fades with the jeans. repairs are fun too and contribute to individuality.
post #13 of 295
Well being that I am in no rush, I am waiting
post #14 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
agreed. if you're not buying skulls due to lack of polycotton thread, you're missing out on one of life's greatest opportunities.

i almost prefer cotton thread as it fades with the jeans. repairs are fun too and contribute to individuality.

being that going to a tailor is always a pain for me due to opportunities when I can go/the distance for a competent one, i prefer as little amount of tailor trips as possible
post #15 of 295
Thread Starter 
Just recieved a full restock of the Skull 5010 6x6, 5507, and 5010 Black Selvedge along with the Skull Sawtooth Denim shirt and Black & White Striped Fab shirt.

Check the online store for prices, photos, and specs on all these items from Dry Bones and Skull.

Skull:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...7ff901872ed36e




New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Skull Jeans by an Alchemist