or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA: Recent Paul Stuart and RLBL Price Drops
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: Recent Paul Stuart and RLBL Price Drops - Page 7

post #91 of 326
would you say the wingtip boots were like the height of chukkas...right at the ankle?
if so, i may pass on those.

the andy sounds like a must. how much were these with the discount?
post #92 of 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonup277 View Post
would you say the wingtip boots were like the height of chukkas...right at the ankle?
if so, i may pass on those.

the andy sounds like a must. how much were these with the discount?

If anything, slightly lower than a chukka.

The Andys were $202 (from $670), but there were only two pairs left, an 11 and a smaller size, after I bought mine. The thing about the Andys is that they are English sized shoes, marked as American, so they run approximately one size larger.
post #93 of 326
ok, so this means that if i wear a 8UK (8-1/2US), i should ask for size 8??
post #94 of 326
does this apply for all paul stuart shoes? i just ordered my regular US size and didn't size down...hopefully it turns out ok
post #95 of 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by rando View Post
does this apply for all paul stuart shoes? i just ordered my regular US size and didn't size down...hopefully it turns out ok

As far as I know it only applies to the Andys. I have a couple of other pairs of SC, and they all fit as marked.
post #96 of 326
so you ordered the Andy in your UK size, rather than your US size?
post #97 of 326
I went into the store, was admiring the Andys and noticed that the display, a size 11 looked a bit large, so I compared it to the size 12 bal wingtip boots discussed above, and saw that it was about the same size. I tried on the 11.5 Andys, and they fit perfectly. I pointed this out to Karen the SA, and she was very surprised they were mismarked, so I'd guess this is a one-off error.
post #98 of 326
I want my shoes.

post #99 of 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
I want my shoes.


Ditto
post #100 of 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
Are these a welted shoe at this price?

http://www.paulstuart.com/product_in...SUBPRODCATID=0

I was wondering the same thing. What is the overall quality of this shoe?
post #101 of 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post
If anything, slightly lower than a chukka.

The Andys were $202 (from $670), but there were only two pairs left, an 11 and a smaller size, after I bought mine. The thing about the Andys is that they are English sized shoes, marked as American, so they run approximately one size larger.
Are these goodyear welted? what sort of construction are the Andys?
post #102 of 326
Are there any pictures of PS shoes in question?
Especially Phin collection.
post #103 of 326
I think the very pointy shoes are made in Spain or Italy and are blake. They are VERY pointy. Too fashiony for me.
post #104 of 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzzzz View Post
Are there any pictures of PS shoes in question?
Especially Phin collection.

I have the Hughes and David coming my way. Should get here Friday and I'll post pics soon after.
post #105 of 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post
I have the Hughes and David coming my way. Should get here Friday and I'll post pics soon after.

BY Friday this will all be history
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA: Recent Paul Stuart and RLBL Price Drops