I've heard this before.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Style Question - Checked shirt w/ pinstripe suit Last post on 8/21/10 at 9:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 254
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3797 of 42944/28/12 at 7:05pmpost #3798 of 42944/28/12 at 7:21pmpost #3799 of 42944/28/12 at 8:44pmpost #3800 of 42944/29/12 at 4:45am
thanks fritz .. i might pick up a pair to 'wear in the house' .. and then accidentally go out in them with some faux sprezz .. see what reaction i get .. if i dont get a black eye on the tube back home i'll chalk it up as a win.
this may be a bit of a noob question .. but who is this Foo charater? ive seen the pics of his suits & resultant pages of commentary and noticed he's got his own smiley ?! can someone clear this up for me?
dandypost #3801 of 42944/29/12 at 4:49amQuote:
you're welcome. i forgot to mention that mine are caramel colour. i wore them frequently, when i was younger and i've never been in danger.post #3802 of 42944/29/12 at 5:16ampost #3803 of 42944/29/12 at 5:35ampost #3804 of 42944/29/12 at 5:46ampost #3805 of 42944/29/12 at 6:16ampost #3806 of 42944/29/12 at 6:19amQuote:
I don't do it on purpose! haha! It just always works out that way. However, if what coolpapa said is true it might be best to avoid himpost #3807 of 42944/29/12 at 6:26ampost #3808 of 42944/29/12 at 7:46ampost #3809 of 42944/29/12 at 10:19am
looks like it .. although the fact that they are black and at a fair distance means the details in all their glory are lost ..cant make out the little bows from here
so anyway as noone came back to me on the 'who is foo' mystery .. i searched his posts .. and found out he's actually a real person ?! i previously thought people were posting these pictures of a short chinese guy in bad suits as some sort of strange recurring joke.post #3810 of 42944/29/12 at 10:44amQuote:
Coppola pic is an adaption of Conrad's story - this is a perfectly accurate literary allusion. Taking it a step further, and substituting the SF gestalt, perhaps it is not too far-fetched to view as a Kurtz figure?
- The Rubinacci Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 11 minutes ago
- › Tailoring Pants - Taking in vs. Letting Out 12 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › Red sole 14 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...