I've heard this before.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Style Question - Checked shirt w/ pinstripe suit Last post on 8/21/10 at 9:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 254
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3797 of 42554/28/12 at 7:05pmpost #3798 of 42554/28/12 at 7:21pmpost #3799 of 42554/28/12 at 8:44pmpost #3800 of 42554/29/12 at 4:45am
thanks fritz .. i might pick up a pair to 'wear in the house' .. and then accidentally go out in them with some faux sprezz .. see what reaction i get .. if i dont get a black eye on the tube back home i'll chalk it up as a win.
this may be a bit of a noob question .. but who is this Foo charater? ive seen the pics of his suits & resultant pages of commentary and noticed he's got his own smiley ?! can someone clear this up for me?
dandypost #3801 of 42554/29/12 at 4:49amQuote:
you're welcome. i forgot to mention that mine are caramel colour. i wore them frequently, when i was younger and i've never been in danger.post #3802 of 42554/29/12 at 5:16ampost #3803 of 42554/29/12 at 5:35ampost #3804 of 42554/29/12 at 5:46ampost #3805 of 42554/29/12 at 6:16ampost #3806 of 42554/29/12 at 6:19amQuote:
I don't do it on purpose! haha! It just always works out that way. However, if what coolpapa said is true it might be best to avoid himpost #3807 of 42554/29/12 at 6:26ampost #3808 of 42554/29/12 at 7:46ampost #3809 of 42554/29/12 at 10:19am
looks like it .. although the fact that they are black and at a fair distance means the details in all their glory are lost ..cant make out the little bows from here
so anyway as noone came back to me on the 'who is foo' mystery .. i searched his posts .. and found out he's actually a real person ?! i previously thought people were posting these pictures of a short chinese guy in bad suits as some sort of strange recurring joke.post #3810 of 42554/29/12 at 10:44amQuote:
Coppola pic is an adaption of Conrad's story - this is a perfectly accurate literary allusion. Taking it a step further, and substituting the SF gestalt, perhaps it is not too far-fetched to view as a Kurtz figure?
- The Rubinacci Thread.
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Viberg Boots 13 seconds ago
- › Whey protein 2014 32 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 53 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The MBA Thread 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Belvest for Jay Kos SC 51/49 Silk/Cashmere 38/40 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...