I've heard this before.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Style Question - Checked shirt w/ pinstripe suit Last post on 8/21/10 at 9:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 254
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3797 of 42944/28/12 at 7:05pmpost #3798 of 42944/28/12 at 7:21pmpost #3799 of 42944/28/12 at 8:44pmpost #3800 of 42944/29/12 at 4:45am
thanks fritz .. i might pick up a pair to 'wear in the house' .. and then accidentally go out in them with some faux sprezz .. see what reaction i get .. if i dont get a black eye on the tube back home i'll chalk it up as a win.
this may be a bit of a noob question .. but who is this Foo charater? ive seen the pics of his suits & resultant pages of commentary and noticed he's got his own smiley ?! can someone clear this up for me?
dandypost #3801 of 42944/29/12 at 4:49amQuote:
you're welcome. i forgot to mention that mine are caramel colour. i wore them frequently, when i was younger and i've never been in danger.post #3802 of 42944/29/12 at 5:16ampost #3803 of 42944/29/12 at 5:35ampost #3804 of 42944/29/12 at 5:46ampost #3805 of 42944/29/12 at 6:16ampost #3806 of 42944/29/12 at 6:19amQuote:
I don't do it on purpose! haha! It just always works out that way. However, if what coolpapa said is true it might be best to avoid himpost #3807 of 42944/29/12 at 6:26ampost #3808 of 42944/29/12 at 7:46ampost #3809 of 42944/29/12 at 10:19am
looks like it .. although the fact that they are black and at a fair distance means the details in all their glory are lost ..cant make out the little bows from here
so anyway as noone came back to me on the 'who is foo' mystery .. i searched his posts .. and found out he's actually a real person ?! i previously thought people were posting these pictures of a short chinese guy in bad suits as some sort of strange recurring joke.post #3810 of 42944/29/12 at 10:44amQuote:
Coppola pic is an adaption of Conrad's story - this is a perfectly accurate literary allusion. Taking it a step further, and substituting the SF gestalt, perhaps it is not too far-fetched to view as a Kurtz figure?
- The Rubinacci Thread.
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 3 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 12 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 23 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...