I've heard this before.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Style Question - Checked shirt w/ pinstripe suit Last post on 8/21/10 at 9:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 254
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3797 of 42514/28/12 at 7:05pmpost #3798 of 42514/28/12 at 7:21pmpost #3799 of 42514/28/12 at 8:44pmpost #3800 of 42514/29/12 at 4:45am
thanks fritz .. i might pick up a pair to 'wear in the house' .. and then accidentally go out in them with some faux sprezz .. see what reaction i get .. if i dont get a black eye on the tube back home i'll chalk it up as a win.
this may be a bit of a noob question .. but who is this Foo charater? ive seen the pics of his suits & resultant pages of commentary and noticed he's got his own smiley ?! can someone clear this up for me?
dandypost #3801 of 42514/29/12 at 4:49amQuote:
you're welcome. i forgot to mention that mine are caramel colour. i wore them frequently, when i was younger and i've never been in danger.post #3802 of 42514/29/12 at 5:16ampost #3803 of 42514/29/12 at 5:35ampost #3804 of 42514/29/12 at 5:46ampost #3805 of 42514/29/12 at 6:16ampost #3806 of 42514/29/12 at 6:19amQuote:
I don't do it on purpose! haha! It just always works out that way. However, if what coolpapa said is true it might be best to avoid himpost #3807 of 42514/29/12 at 6:26ampost #3808 of 42514/29/12 at 7:46ampost #3809 of 42514/29/12 at 10:19am
looks like it .. although the fact that they are black and at a fair distance means the details in all their glory are lost ..cant make out the little bows from here
so anyway as noone came back to me on the 'who is foo' mystery .. i searched his posts .. and found out he's actually a real person ?! i previously thought people were posting these pictures of a short chinese guy in bad suits as some sort of strange recurring joke.post #3810 of 42514/29/12 at 10:44amQuote:
Coppola pic is an adaption of Conrad's story - this is a perfectly accurate literary allusion. Taking it a step further, and substituting the SF gestalt, perhaps it is not too far-fetched to view as a Kurtz figure?
- The Rubinacci Thread.
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Banana Republic belted trench coat 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › *Limited Edition* - EDWARD GREEN - Like Brand New - 8.5/9E - *Mod.... 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › FS: Gitman Vintage for Opening Ceremony Zebra Camo 7 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...