Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Style Question - Checked shirt w/ pinstripe suit Last post on 8/21/10 at 9:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/28/12 at 4:29pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 253
Styleforum Top Picks
That reminds me of a coolstorybro. I met a guy wearing belgian loafers a couple of months ago. When he told me he was an art dealer, I got very excited and told him I felt like I was meeting a cliche - that belgian loafers are supposed to be the offical shoes of art dealers but that I had never seen an art dealer who really wore them. He pretended to not know what I was talking about, and the next time I saw him, same setting, he was in laceups.
has anyone bought this type of loafer from Rubinacci? would anyone here actually wear them out?
the tiny bow makes them look very feminine indeed, what are others thoughts? i think id be quite concerned heading back home on the tube in london in these .. the only people ive seen wearing a shoe like this are on luca & poirot reruns!
doc that made me laugh out loud .. the 'SF echo chamber' .. its so true there so is an SF 'look book', and sure i can spot a fellow SFer at 100 paces .. anyways ..
i was actually wondering if theyd look ok on a night out (really does just goes to show ive been spending far too much time in the SF echo chamber) .. ive got a niggling feeling though that on a night out in a bar i would face a long evening of ridicule from my friends & quite possibly get beaten up on leaving ..
would anyone wear this? or am i losing it ..
I think it's a shoe for wearing in the home. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
it's for the croisette.
linen trousers, shorts, casual summer clothes...
yes, the sole is flimsy. mine are full leather, unlined, as some of the models on the r. display.
- The Rubinacci Thread.
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 39 seconds ago
- › Let's crank out 100k pull-ups this year: 2013 Edition 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Forum feels clogged 5 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Chester Jefferies Carpincho Gloves - Sz. 8.5 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw