or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Rubinacci Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 251

post #3751 of 4251
Noire has a Fred Garvin setup.
post #3752 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Noire has a Fred Garvin setup.

Not gonna lie, I had to Google that.
post #3753 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Noire has a Fred Garvin setup.

Not gonna lie, I had to Google that.

Me too, but Vox paid well.
Ohm whoops..

...

Well, it's like in fb: It is complicated:)
But I got an offer for Arts Uni, so from September I should become a little more civil, now I am still a passive economics student and moved to Italy to get some experience that is relevant for what I want to actually study, so I didnt had to tell the guys in London that I apply out of the blue after a non productive hang time of 5 years...
post #3754 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

Me too, but Vox paid well.


243
post #3755 of 4251
Where's Teacher when you need him?
post #3756 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

Me too, but Vox paid well.
Ohm whoops..
...
Well, it's like in fb: It is complicated:)
But I got an offer for Arts Uni, so from September I should become a little more civil, now I am still a passive economics student and moved to Italy to get some experience that is relevant for what I want to actually study, so I didnt had to tell the guys in London that I apply out of the blue after a non productive hang time of 5 years...

Wah? confused.gif
post #3757 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Wah? confused.gif

n00b. Do I have to spell it out for you?


276
post #3758 of 4251
Heh. I love that skit. Almost as great as the Bass-o-matic.
post #3759 of 4251
I find it nice that Cravate does not hide the fact the he is but a lowly student wearing Stanford's tuition, no scholarship, in clothing. It is nice.
post #3760 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

Marinella does not show the workshop, that would, eh be probably a bit....difficult.
All the industrial and semi indsutrial or semi sartorial (call it however you like) makers like Kiton, Isaia, Caruso, Belvest etc. do it on appoinment without problems normally, but you should ask about photos.
On facebook a Korean fan of Lino posted pictures taken during the tour of the Caruso factory (ca.80-90% of the tailored clothing at Al Bazar is Caruso made) of LV garments being made up, I guess someone will get executed for that (via friendships/contacts I could visit the workshop resp. company that produces handbags for some big name french houses and they promise serious problems if you take any pictures there...).
Rubinacci also has the workshops next (Milan) and above (Naples) the stores what makes a visit there easier (and they were more or less trimmed to be visited after they put all the tailore dclothing production in house) while the factories of all the big companies (and the workshops of many famous tailors like Panico,Sabino or Solito) are somewhere outside/ in the peripherie of the actual place they are associated with.

LV seems to be especially ... ahem ... difficult with these things. I once did a portrait on a umbrella factory and accidentally ran in the production section they had put up for their LV license. Me + camera + some old women stitching LV labels in a middle market umbrella factory obviously was not the best combination overall. I actually had to sign a paper in which I confirmed not to publish any photos of their workshop displaying the LV site.
post #3761 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette View Post

LV seems to be especially ... ahem ... difficult with these things. I once did a portrait on a umbrella factory and accidentally ran in the production section they had put up for their LV license. Me + camera + some old women stitching LV labels in a middle market umbrella factory obviously was not the best combination overall. I actually had to sign a paper in which I confirmed not to publish any photos of their workshop displaying the LV site.

Post them here. Nobody would know.
post #3762 of 4251

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Post them here. Nobody would know.


+1. Being anonymous on the internet is awesome.

post #3763 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

On facebook a Korean fan of Lino posted pictures taken during the tour of the Caruso factory

Link, perhaps?
post #3764 of 4251
Cravate, the man crush you have on that gentlemen is a bit disturbing.
post #3765 of 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronicmole View Post

Cravate, the man crush you have on that gentlemen is a bit disturbing.

ffffuuuu.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Rubinacci Thread.