Mine are pretty much the same as everyone else's:
1) Flip flops - down here in TX they are worn everywhere, year-round. A young girl with pretty feet is okay sometimes but I've seen some guys wearing them whose feet should never see the light of day. If that's going to be your only foot wear at least get a peticure.
2) The whole Euro-trash rocker look: Ed Hardy, Affliction, True Religion, etc. Dude, 2003 called - they want their look back. Especially if you're over 25. I was in Vegas recently and that appears to be the national "going out on the town" look right now. It's bad enough but just ridiculous on a middle-aged man.
3) Slim, short suits. I went to college in the 80's and my dad tried to warn me about investing in big, baggy, wide-shouldered suits. I now have too many cringe-worthy pictures that I have hidden in boxes. Am I the only one who realizes the same pictures GQ is posting now will end up in their Errors in Judgement column in a decade or so?
4) Square-toed "pilgrim" shoes. In the local department stores they're still a large % of the product mix. What do I have to look forward to next? Oh yeah, the extremely long, sharp toe look now being sported by the culprits in #2 above.
5) The worn out, wrinkled, aged look. I'd love to sneak into an Abercrombie and Fitch store one night and press and repair everything. To pay that much for something that looks that ragged is just ridiculous.
6) Ill fitting suits in general. An entire generation has been raised on the sartorial tastes of pro athletes and sports announcers. It is so tiring to have people - even tailors (!) - tell me that my coat is too short in the sleeves and body. If the coat isn't 2-3" below the bottom of my butt and the sleeves hit anywhere higher than the bottom of my wrist then it is too short. Does anyone but SF members remember that men should show at least 1/2" of shirt cuff?
7) Button down shirts with suits! I'll give you a pass occasionally if it's a sack suit but an Armani with a BB polo collar oxford? Hideous.
Thanks for giving me a chance to rant. I fell better already...