My opinion is that not everyone can pull off thoe DB style and most guys even my friends/coworkers just prefer the simplicity of a two button single-breasted suit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- [SOLD] NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Italian CBD Last post on 11/17/14 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Double Breasted Style. - Page 65post #961 of 15214/29/12 at 11:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #962 of 15214/30/12 at 7:17ampost #963 of 15214/30/12 at 9:03ampost #964 of 15214/30/12 at 10:16ampost #965 of 15214/30/12 at 10:22ampost #966 of 15214/30/12 at 10:56ampost #967 of 15214/30/12 at 11:52ampost #968 of 15214/30/12 at 12:58pmpost #969 of 15214/30/12 at 4:31pmpost #970 of 15214/30/12 at 5:07pmpost #971 of 15214/30/12 at 6:19pmpost #972 of 15215/1/12 at 2:30ampost #973 of 15215/31/12 at 3:01pmpost #974 of 15215/31/12 at 3:33pm
- Double Breasted Style.
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1072 Active Users (199 Members and 873 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 25 seconds ago
- › Vass custom V Cap Oxford. U last, size 43. Haf sole. Lasted 3 piece... 28 seconds ago
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Canada Goose 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...