Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Double Breasted Style.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Double Breasted Style. - Page 150

post #2236 of 3306


post #2237 of 3306
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75





post #2238 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsuperb View Post




Amazing cut.

 

Who is he?

 

And maker?

post #2239 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by aristoi bcn View Post


Amazing cut.

Who is he?

And maker?

I don't remember.


post #2240 of 3306

^^  Gianni Zonin

post #2241 of 3306



post #2242 of 3306

Suitsupply double breasted.

A very nice cut:

 

post #2243 of 3306






*





post #2244 of 3306





Edited by lordsuperb - 3/25/16 at 12:59pm
post #2245 of 3306
Formosa




post #2246 of 3306
Quote:

 

Love the cut of that first jacket. Is that considered 6x1? How about the jacket in the second photo, has the same button hole seen on 3-roll-2 jackets, what would this be considered in DB? Great photos!

post #2247 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrefab View Post

Love the cut of that first jacket. Is that considered 6x1? How about the jacket in the second photo, has the same button hole seen on 3-roll-2 jackets, what would this be considered in DB? Great photos!

6x1 r 2
post #2248 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsuperb View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrefab View Post

Love the cut of that first jacket. Is that considered 6x1? How about the jacket in the second photo, has the same button hole seen on 3-roll-2 jackets, what would this be considered in DB? Great photos!

6x1 r 2


Close but no cigar!

 

3 on 2 roll 1 or 6 X 2 roll 1

 

The button configuration and where the belly begins on the lapel defines this.

 

Same for the A. Caraceni suit on Mr. Boyer

post #2249 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post


Close but no cigar!

3 on 2 roll 1 or 6 X 2 roll 1

The button configuration and where the belly begins on the lapel defines this.

Same for the A. Caraceni suit on Mr. Boyer

I have been enlightened. Are your DB's similar in make to the 6x2 roll 1?
post #2250 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsuperb View Post

I have been enlightened. Are your DB's similar in make to the 6x2 roll 1?

I don't know, Maybe.

 

Any 3 on 2 DB can be buttoned to the bottom button.

 

Have two clients who intentionally always wear a 3 on 2 buttoned on the bottom button and want the lapel rolled past the middle button. The lapel would break between the middle and lowest button same as a 3 roll 2 SB would roll between the top and middle button. So the answer is, "depends on how the client wears it."

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Double Breasted Style.