Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 6:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 23, 2015 Last post on 3/31/15 at 11:00am in Classic Menswear
- San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of Carmel- Ring Jacket... Last post on 4/26/15 at 9:10pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Double Breasted Style. - Page 89
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1322 of 19884/7/14 at 1:45pmpost #1323 of 19884/7/14 at 2:03pmpost #1324 of 19884/8/14 at 11:08ampost #1325 of 19884/8/14 at 11:42pmpost #1326 of 19884/13/14 at 6:48ampost #1327 of 19884/13/14 at 6:49ampost #1328 of 19884/13/14 at 7:45ampost #1329 of 19884/13/14 at 8:57ampost #1330 of 19884/13/14 at 9:57amQuote:
I agree with you 100%, it's always gotta be a tie for me and the higher the opening gorge on the jacket, the better IMO. A lot of my mates wear DB suits but it's more of a winter thing; they don't look right open. Quite a few mates are going do the path of having a jacket only made and wearing them with complementary trousers, shirt and tie. Looks great if you can carry it off, sadly I don't have the figure to carry it off these dayspost #1331 of 19884/13/14 at 12:06pmpost #1332 of 19884/13/14 at 12:45pm
Hi, this is from another member but I can't recall whom does anyone know?
What does everyone think of it? I really like it and want something bespoke very much like that, though I'm relatively new to tailored suits. I believe to note with this jacket's cutting is the low set buttons, relatively large amount of drop, largish lapels? I'm also thinking perhaps to have it made with pagoda shoulders? What do you guys think?post #1333 of 19884/13/14 at 1:22pmpost #1334 of 19884/13/14 at 2:01pmpost #1335 of 19884/13/14 at 2:05pmQuote:
I agree on the whole, though I came across this picture of Vox in the back of a taxi recently, and think it looks good.
- Double Breasted Style.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 10 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...