Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- [SOLD] NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Italian CBD Last post on 11/17/14 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Double Breasted Style. - Page 89
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1322 of 15214/7/14 at 1:45pmpost #1323 of 15214/7/14 at 2:03pmpost #1324 of 15214/8/14 at 11:08ampost #1325 of 15214/8/14 at 11:42pmpost #1326 of 15214/13/14 at 6:48ampost #1327 of 15214/13/14 at 6:49ampost #1328 of 15214/13/14 at 7:45ampost #1329 of 15214/13/14 at 8:57ampost #1330 of 15214/13/14 at 9:57amQuote:
I agree with you 100%, it's always gotta be a tie for me and the higher the opening gorge on the jacket, the better IMO. A lot of my mates wear DB suits but it's more of a winter thing; they don't look right open. Quite a few mates are going do the path of having a jacket only made and wearing them with complementary trousers, shirt and tie. Looks great if you can carry it off, sadly I don't have the figure to carry it off these dayspost #1331 of 15214/13/14 at 12:06pmpost #1332 of 15214/13/14 at 12:45pm
Hi, this is from another member but I can't recall whom does anyone know?
What does everyone think of it? I really like it and want something bespoke very much like that, though I'm relatively new to tailored suits. I believe to note with this jacket's cutting is the low set buttons, relatively large amount of drop, largish lapels? I'm also thinking perhaps to have it made with pagoda shoulders? What do you guys think?post #1333 of 15214/13/14 at 1:22pmpost #1334 of 15214/13/14 at 2:01pmpost #1335 of 15214/13/14 at 2:05pmQuote:
I agree on the whole, though I came across this picture of Vox in the back of a taxi recently, and think it looks good.
- Double Breasted Style.
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW GUSTIN JEANS SZ 32 STRAIGHT & SLIM 3 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...