Otherwise it looks very nice. If it is comfortable to wear, why not bite?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sicilian tailors Last post on 2/21/15 at 11:48pm in Classic Menswear
- A suit to last me 10-20 years? Last post on 2/20/15 at 3:00pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 2/21/15 at 10:48pm in Classic Menswear
- Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures Last post on 2/6/15 at 12:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit fit Last post on 1/16/15 at 11:38am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Double Breasted Style. - Page 82
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1217 of 19095/20/13 at 12:27amQuote:
I haven't tried OTR DBs, but assuming it's true, it's quite puzzling why that's the case. The DB, by it's very style, already looks longer. Plus, since most of us have a natural hunch, it wears as though it were longer without the SB's open quarters to disguise how the coat 'opens'. It'd strike me as being commonsensical to have it at the same length as SBs or even a trifle shorter.
Edited by bboysdontcryy - 5/20/13 at 12:46ampost #1218 of 19095/20/13 at 3:42amyep-- I think buying tailored clothing in the USA is just challenging overall, unless you're looking at very italian brands. I only own two DBs jackets, one from al Bazar milan and one from boglioli; both are softer shoulders and a trim cut-- but when i tried on a belvest italian blue DB not long ago, it was too loose and long for me.Quote:Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy
I haven't tried OTR DBs, but assuming it's true, it's quite puzzling why that's the case. The DB, by it's very style, already looks longer. Plus, since most of us have a natural hunch, it wears as though it were longer without the SB's open quarters to disguise how the coat 'opens'. It'd strike me as being commonsensical to have it at the same length as SBs or even a trifle shorter.post #1219 of 19095/20/13 at 8:37ampost #1220 of 19095/20/13 at 8:43ampost #1221 of 19095/20/13 at 8:55amQuote:
That looks good (i don't like pants from what i seen but it's really personal, jacket fits really good i think), the length is ok and not too long. is it bespoke ? Who made it ?post #1222 of 19095/20/13 at 9:00amQuote:
It is Suitsupply RTW. I bought a long size, because basically this model is cut too short for my liking.
Pants are a bit too slim, but thats what you get when buying Suitsupply...post #1223 of 19095/20/13 at 9:23ampost #1224 of 19095/20/13 at 4:40pmpost #1225 of 19095/20/13 at 7:17pmpost #1226 of 19095/21/13 at 8:24ampost #1227 of 19095/28/13 at 5:16ampost #1228 of 19095/28/13 at 6:10ampost #1229 of 19095/28/13 at 5:31pmpost #1230 of 19095/28/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
I dig it. Wish SS cuts didn't cause those sleeve pitch issues. The body fits like a god damn glove otr.
- Double Breasted Style.
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 47 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › EG belted shawl cardigan jacket size M 3 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...