Otherwise it looks very nice. If it is comfortable to wear, why not bite?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 3:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 23, 2015 Last post on 3/31/15 at 11:00am in Classic Menswear
- San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of Carmel- Ring Jacket... Last post on 4/26/15 at 9:10pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Double Breasted Style. - Page 82
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1217 of 19935/20/13 at 12:27amQuote:
I haven't tried OTR DBs, but assuming it's true, it's quite puzzling why that's the case. The DB, by it's very style, already looks longer. Plus, since most of us have a natural hunch, it wears as though it were longer without the SB's open quarters to disguise how the coat 'opens'. It'd strike me as being commonsensical to have it at the same length as SBs or even a trifle shorter.
Edited by bboysdontcryy - 5/20/13 at 12:46ampost #1218 of 19935/20/13 at 3:42amyep-- I think buying tailored clothing in the USA is just challenging overall, unless you're looking at very italian brands. I only own two DBs jackets, one from al Bazar milan and one from boglioli; both are softer shoulders and a trim cut-- but when i tried on a belvest italian blue DB not long ago, it was too loose and long for me.Quote:Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy
I haven't tried OTR DBs, but assuming it's true, it's quite puzzling why that's the case. The DB, by it's very style, already looks longer. Plus, since most of us have a natural hunch, it wears as though it were longer without the SB's open quarters to disguise how the coat 'opens'. It'd strike me as being commonsensical to have it at the same length as SBs or even a trifle shorter.post #1219 of 19935/20/13 at 8:37ampost #1220 of 19935/20/13 at 8:43ampost #1221 of 19935/20/13 at 8:55amQuote:
That looks good (i don't like pants from what i seen but it's really personal, jacket fits really good i think), the length is ok and not too long. is it bespoke ? Who made it ?post #1222 of 19935/20/13 at 9:00amQuote:
It is Suitsupply RTW. I bought a long size, because basically this model is cut too short for my liking.
Pants are a bit too slim, but thats what you get when buying Suitsupply...post #1223 of 19935/20/13 at 9:23ampost #1224 of 19935/20/13 at 4:40pmpost #1225 of 19935/20/13 at 7:17pmpost #1226 of 19935/21/13 at 8:24ampost #1227 of 19935/28/13 at 5:16ampost #1228 of 19935/28/13 at 6:10ampost #1229 of 19935/28/13 at 5:31pmpost #1230 of 19935/28/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
I dig it. Wish SS cuts didn't cause those sleeve pitch issues. The body fits like a god damn glove otr.
- Double Breasted Style.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 4 minutes ago
- › Ludwig Reiter Norweiger Blucher size 9.5 D (US) in Sandwood color 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Public School Braeburn Sneaker Size 9 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Yanko Split Toe Blucher size 9 M (US) in Brown 19 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...