Otherwise it looks very nice. If it is comfortable to wear, why not bite?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 7/21/15 at 3:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Double Breasted Style. - Page 82
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1217 of 20005/20/13 at 12:27amQuote:
I haven't tried OTR DBs, but assuming it's true, it's quite puzzling why that's the case. The DB, by it's very style, already looks longer. Plus, since most of us have a natural hunch, it wears as though it were longer without the SB's open quarters to disguise how the coat 'opens'. It'd strike me as being commonsensical to have it at the same length as SBs or even a trifle shorter.
Edited by bboysdontcryy - 5/20/13 at 12:46ampost #1218 of 20005/20/13 at 3:42amyep-- I think buying tailored clothing in the USA is just challenging overall, unless you're looking at very italian brands. I only own two DBs jackets, one from al Bazar milan and one from boglioli; both are softer shoulders and a trim cut-- but when i tried on a belvest italian blue DB not long ago, it was too loose and long for me.Quote:Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy
I haven't tried OTR DBs, but assuming it's true, it's quite puzzling why that's the case. The DB, by it's very style, already looks longer. Plus, since most of us have a natural hunch, it wears as though it were longer without the SB's open quarters to disguise how the coat 'opens'. It'd strike me as being commonsensical to have it at the same length as SBs or even a trifle shorter.post #1219 of 20005/20/13 at 8:37ampost #1220 of 20005/20/13 at 8:43ampost #1221 of 20005/20/13 at 8:55amQuote:
That looks good (i don't like pants from what i seen but it's really personal, jacket fits really good i think), the length is ok and not too long. is it bespoke ? Who made it ?post #1222 of 20005/20/13 at 9:00amQuote:
It is Suitsupply RTW. I bought a long size, because basically this model is cut too short for my liking.
Pants are a bit too slim, but thats what you get when buying Suitsupply...post #1223 of 20005/20/13 at 9:23ampost #1224 of 20005/20/13 at 4:40pmpost #1225 of 20005/20/13 at 7:17pmpost #1226 of 20005/21/13 at 8:24ampost #1227 of 20005/28/13 at 5:16ampost #1228 of 20005/28/13 at 6:10ampost #1229 of 20005/28/13 at 5:31pmpost #1230 of 20005/28/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
I dig it. Wish SS cuts didn't cause those sleeve pitch issues. The body fits like a god damn glove otr.
- Double Breasted Style.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › RRL authenticity question! 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Next jacket? 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...