or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Sooo....I just soaked my nudies
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sooo....I just soaked my nudies - Page 2

post #16 of 49
I thought this post was in "body consciousness":

Sooo... I just soaked my undies.
post #17 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by datasupa View Post
I like how you managed not to read/understand anything in this thread, or even the thread title.

He already soaked them.


i was responding to robinsongreen68 but forgot to quote him and a comment snuck in whist i was decreeing my combobulation.
post #18 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
I thought this post was in "body consciousness":

Sooo... I just soaked my undies.

nice skidmarkz dawg, you might need some elastic repair tho
post #19 of 49
soooooo... i just did my laundry.
post #20 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_5 View Post
I did search and found nothing even similar to what I was about to post.

LoL I meant that in a good way.
post #21 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cldpsu View Post
LoL I meant that in a good way.

Oh sorry...I misinterpreted. There are a lot of SF elites so I gotta keep my defenses up.
post #22 of 49
My Slim Jims are almost a year old -- no wash. However, I'd say they only have the equivalent of 4 months day-to-day wear. No smell yet...
post #23 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlkoba View Post
Wow, one year! Doesn't it smell?

Ummm, are you sure you are on the right forum??
post #24 of 49
I've never understood why jeans should smell as long as you've got good hygeine - drinking lots of water (so the sweat isn't so concentrated (disclaimer: I have no idea what i'm saying here, but it seems to make sense to my brain) taking a shower twice a day and paying particular attention to lathering up the areas of the nether regions.
post #25 of 49
well think about it - if you are doing everyday activities in your jeans.... and I'm not talking about exercise, a labor intensive job or biking/skateboarding... how often do your legs really sweat?
post #26 of 49
WTF are we talking about here? Underwear or jeans? I don't have any nudies, but I did just make the switch to boxer briefs - and I couldn't be more pleased!
post #27 of 49
hell, i don't even wear undies with my nudies. ass hair fades FTW.
post #28 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post
I've never understood why jeans should smell as long as you've got good hygeine - drinking lots of water (so the sweat isn't so concentrated (disclaimer: I have no idea what i'm saying here, but it seems to make sense to my brain) taking a shower twice a day and paying particular attention to lathering up the areas of the nether regions.

haha. I'm not so sure about your sweat dilution theory, but it seems to make sense to me too. I'm gonna give it a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
well think about it - if you are doing everyday activities in your jeans.... and I'm not talking about exercise, a labor intensive job or biking/skateboarding... how often do your legs really sweat?

That depends on where you live sir. Over here on the east coast, when the summer hits and the humidity goes through the roof, it can be like your own personal swamp inside your pants, even without physical exertion. This will be my first summer with my Samurai's, so we'll see how long I can go without giving off a noticeable odor.
post #29 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by morse9443 View Post
WTF are we talking about here? Underwear or jeans? I don't have any nudies, but I did just make the switch to boxer briefs - and I couldn't be more pleased!

Wow, you post useless shit in everyones threads huh?
post #30 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47AZ View Post
Wow, you post useless shit in everyones threads huh?

Hey douchebag! You aiming to get yourself neg repped out of here too? Get lost brat.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Sooo....I just soaked my nudies